LMAO
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    you mind reader, LOL
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Score! Muahahaha lol
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Yup....I love nachos. Especially when they have bacon Carne Asada on them
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    so you guys really like the nachos over here huh?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Ok let me see if I'm doing this right. "I like nachos" wink wink.
    marineatbn03:
    lol
    ?
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    lol
    ?
    do you need nachos Dan? Or do you want to give away some nachos...
    I think poor Daniel is confused
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    lol
    ?
    Ah haaaaa I did it right this time. I need nachos. I'll play along and keep it on the DL.
    The nachos whom I need is not a "woman" but the opposite, and he likes music + tre. Shhhhh Wink ;)
    Now Im confused
    marineatbn03:
    Now Im confused
    C'mon James. The code ......... Nachos. I like nachos.
    Haven't had my coffee yet this morning, I did ironically enough, have nacho's last night.It was Mexican night in the 'ole Dining Facility, SCORE!! Not as good as the one's Dustin likes to show off though.
    marineatbn03:
    Haven't had my coffee yet this morning, I did ironically enough, have nacho's last night.It was Mexican night in the 'ole Dining Facility, SCORE!! Not as good as the one's Dustin likes to show off though.
    Dude...as the majority of my friends say, I am basically half mexican half black stuck in a redneck body. I cook mad mexican food bro, you have no idea... I am a somewhat trained french chef, but I I hit up old mexican ladies for secrets all the time. My salsa's are ridiculous, asada, yellow chicken, verde, rojo, etc... I make mean nachos...
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Dude...as the majority of my friends say, I am basically half mexican half black stuck in a redneck body. I cook mad mexican food bro, you have no idea... I am a somewhat trained french chef, but I I hit up old mexican ladies for secrets all the time. My salsa's are ridiculous, asada, yellow chicken, verde, rojo, etc... I make mean nachos...
    Will you marry me?
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Will you marry me?
    I'll come to the reception if Dustin is cooking. Nacho cheese fountain, anyone?
    I better get an invitation. Seriously though, my wife and I love mexican food. We are always on the prowl for great spots to eat. My favorite by far.
    Gray4lines:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Will you marry me?
    I'll come to the reception if Dustin is cooking. Nacho cheese fountain, anyone?
    Every year for Super Bowl I have a crock of Nacho Cheese. Why? Why not...
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    marineatbn03:
    Will you marry me?
    Free Stoggie Stands for life? WOOHOO
    Oh for cryin out loud! Someone pls PM me musicman3's addy!!!
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    lol
    ?
    Ah haaaaa I did it right this time. I need nachos. I'll play along and keep it on the DL.
    The nachos whom I need is not a "woman" but the opposite, and he likes music + tre. Shhhhh Wink ;)
    I tried to be slick and cool about it, see!
    I finally got it after awhile, but didn't have the addy. It was very sluethful in nature Daniel, bravo, and treat yourself to some nacho's
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    danielzreyes:
    marineatbn03:
    lol
    ?
    I tried to be slick and cool about it, see!
    lol