Home General Discussion

Lakewood WA Visit this weekend

2»

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    nice! looks like you guys had a lot of bukakae time! what?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    Yikes!!
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    jliu:
    No but there was allot of talk about some 50 shades of grey book . these guys trying to get laid anyway they can. Haha
    It was a great time! It was nice to meet Jim#2 and his son Joey. Sad thing I had to see caleb to do it! Hahahaha !
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hahah. hopefully I'll meet all of you guys sometime next year. i've yet to visit washington and really want to. i hear great things about the food, beer, etc. and you KNOW we'll do it right w/ the cigars.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jliu:
    hahah. hopefully I'll meet all of you guys sometime next year. i've yet to visit washington and really want to. i hear great things about the food, beer, etc. and you KNOW we'll do it right w/ the cigars.
    I think OVER do it is more like it!!
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    No but there was allot of talk about some 50 shades of grey book . these guys trying to get laid anyway they can. Haha
    It was a great time! It was nice to meet Jim#2 and his son Joey. Sad thing I had to see caleb to do it! Hahahaha !
    you loved it. I saw you cry when I said I wouldn't sit in your lap for the picture. Although I do feel bad for the other fellas. I told everybody about 50 shades book and some certain benefits it provided me. So Bigshizza told his wife to read it... She read it on a plane. Hahahaha

Jim, it was truly a pleasure to meet you and your son. I hope you had a great time and I look forward to the next time. Enjoy the new sticks and thanks for lunch!
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    I was a great time as always. Good to meet Jim 2 and his son, the 4 herfmen of the tobacco apocalypse blew Jim2 up. Can't wait until our next herf next month.