Home General Discussion

AJ Fernandez Ad

2»

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Rain:
    blurr:
    Nice, and you impress me with a respect for all cigar countries Rip. Not sure why smoking has a hatred for AJ, don't like it, move on. The Cuban fanatics trend to hate on AJ but every palate is different. Showing An obvious hatred toward a blender you have some personal grudge against isn't part of brothers a of the leaf. I like Nicaraguan, Dominican, Honduran, Cuban, I like cigars so I don't have a biased hatred toward a blender. Still wondering, did he murder your first born, or are you of the denial of the rest of the world catching Cuba type. Surpassing I would say when you look at consistency.
    It just got real..?
    Na, it just got stupid. Do I like AJ stuff, not really . Can I joke about it, yes. This guy has absolutely no clue as to tell when someone is joking. I would say 90% of the members on the forums here now how I feel about AJ blends and they all know I can take a beat down over it and still joke about it. Blurr must have been having a serious moment to get his panties in a bunch like that. Just to set the record straight, there are a couple AJ sticks I like, the rest Dustin can have lol.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Alex Svenson:
    AJ = best cigar maker of all time.
    you guys need to get pinolero dude! Andy told me it was B&M only, then I saw it pop up at SI and P&C which are two larger online retailers.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Smokindaddy:
    The Kid:
    Smokindaddy:
    Sounds like a great ad, to bad his cigars don't live up to the hype.
    LOL,,,whatupwitu??
    Oh you, just doing my thing. What bout you? Lol
    You know same ol shtuff,,, Fall is in the air up here, we set and are continuing to set a record of most consecutive days without any measureable precipitaion,, datin all the way back to the 1800's.. Pretty cool.
    I still havent seen this AJF ad yet,, gonna go hunt for it now,, I hear Dustin has some zodians for ya,, think he's savin them for the next time you guys get to herf!! ;o),, TTYL
    @ Catfish,, Dustin I crack up every time i see Picard,, whats up with that,,meaning???
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Kid:
    Smokindaddy:
    The Kid:
    Smokindaddy:
    Sounds like a great ad, to bad his cigars don't live up to the hype.
    LOL,,,whatupwitu??
    Oh you, just doing my thing. What bout you? Lol
    You know same ol shtuff,,, Fall is in the air up here, we set and are continuing to set a record of most consecutive days without any measureable precipitaion,, datin all the way back to the 1800's.. Pretty cool.
    I still havent seen this AJF ad yet,, gonna go hunt for it now,, I hear Dustin has some zodians for ya,, think he's savin them for the next time you guys get to herf!! ;o),, TTYL
    @ Catfish,, Dustin I crack up every time i see Picard,, whats up with that,,meaning???
    It's an ode to the village idiot------>Seagarlover aka Gurkhaman freaking out about people's fingernails for some reason. The tard has an obsession with fingernails...and this pic fits.