Feral pig question

2»

Comments

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
    Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinion
    Blasphemy *fluff post*
    Really????!!!!
    No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
    Check it out
    P1010404
    pigs have ribs, i may smoke some this weekend,lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    They retail at 140, people ask average 190-220 per box. Not worth it IMO to pay well over retail, but they are a great smoke. I've gone through more then 2 boxes, never paid more then 150 with shipping or tax.
    Personaly I dont think theyre even worth that,,,I really have not been impressed with any of Drew's recent releases and I think theyre way overhyped/priced,,Just my opinion
    Blasphemy *fluff post*
    Really????!!!!
    No BS here guys this what I pulled out of the Feral I lit up last night,, couldnt even smoke half,,,I've been voicin construction issues with LP for a while now. I'll be trying to contact them on this one but unsure as to how to go about it
    Check it out
    P1010404
    pigs have ribs, i may smoke some this weekend,lol
    LMAO,,I smoked some last night too, then I got full..;o) Got a call in,, we'll see,,not expectin much,, I know with all things handmade these things happen or a torcedor can have a bad day, just seems to be happening more frequently than normal with their stuff. And yes when payin this amoint of $ (thanks JJ) one wouldnt expect this,, I remember droppin a twenty on one of these when they first came out.
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    Blasphemy *fluff post*
    Really????!!!!
    Check it out
    P1010404
    I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.
    I just finished talkin to the guy who handles these type of things and just like most people in the cigar industry,, super nice and acommodating.. I have his number if youd like it D.
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Well, shows that ccom has them in stock now, $145 a box!!! And the Dirty Rats at awesome prices!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I just ordered a box of FFP and dirty rats.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    rwheelwright:
    Same, how well do FFPs and Dirty Rats age?
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    scarlin:
    rwheelwright:
    They age well IMO, unlike the 9
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    Blasphemy *fluff post*
    Really????!!!!
    Check it out
    P1010404
    I will tell you this...if you email customer service...good luck lol... I did on several ocassions, even reached out to JD and while he got his guy on it, never got anything.... I won't be buying much anymore.
    I just finished talkin to the guy who handles these type of things and just like most people in the cigar industry,, super nice and acommodating.. I have his number if youd like it D.
    What was his name? Curious...because I had a horrible experience.
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    The Kid:
    bigfnsteve:
    The Kid:
    catfishbluezz:
    Blasphemy *fluff post*
    Really????!!!!
    Check it out
    P1010404
    What was his name? Curious...because I had a horrible experience.
    Sending PM
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    scarlin:
    rwheelwright:
    wish I could tell.you. My first box of ffp is only a month or 2 old.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    if anyone knows where to buy a box or 2 please pm me. i can only buy 2 sticks at a time once a week. suxs.
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    jeep edson:
    if anyone knows where to buy a box or 2 please pm me. i can only buy 2 sticks at a time once a week. suxs.
    Good luck with that. Singles are about all you'll find nowadays.
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Steve2010:
    jeep edson:
    Good luck with that. Singles are about all you'll find nowadays.
    Ordred a box last week which was just dropped off at my door. They are out there...you just need to keep checking inventory.