Home General Discussion

Recent Forum Altercations

Tina ETina E BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 19
Hey guys (and gals), we are pretty busy on the phones so it's hard to always monitor what is going on the in the forums. We keep an eye on it when we can, but we can't regulate every single post. If you ever have a problem with someone's attitude though, or if someone is being rude, please contact one of us, and we will take the matter seriously. That is the reason we have a "Report Abuse" link.

You guys are all adult cigar smokers. We treat you as such. You are also our valued customers, so if you ever feel threatened or insulted, please don't hesitate to contact us. You can contact me personally with any problems, and I will help to diffuse the situation. This is supposed to be a fun place to go to share your common love of cigars! It's a place to crack jokes and become closer friends with your fellow BOTLs and SOTLS. It is not a place for hatred, bullying, or disrespect. When I first started working for Cigar.com several years ago, if I ever got a free minute, I really enjoyed reading entertaining posts of witty banter (yes, I stalked you, haha). I want these forums to remain full of that positive energy. We pride ourselves in our loyal Cigar.com community.

Email me, tedwards@cigar.com or your personal account manager (Tim, Andy, or Sean) if you would like to file a complaint or use the "Report Abuse" link. I appreciate all of my loyal Cigar.com customers, as do the other employees here, and we want to make sure your experience with us is always a good one. That means whether you're enjoying a cigar that we sent you, or enjoying talking about that cigar in our forums. Thank you so much for your support and loyalty! WE LOVE YOU AND WE DO CARE!

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    You guys rock Tina, precisely why I send business here.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Hey we are here to make this a fun and happy place. If there's ever anything we can do you can always give us a call or drop us an email.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hey were here to make this a fun and happy place. If there's ever anything we can do you can always give us a call or drop us an email.
    Thanks guys, you rock as always
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Thanks Tina Very much appreciated!
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    They are little angels on our shoulders...........Its on 'till the break of dawn.
  • ScottTDawgScottTDawg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 200
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Hey were here to make this a fun and happy place. If there's ever anything we can do you can always give us a call or drop us an email.
    Get the members that left back on here! That's the only thing I can think of lol
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    greg2648:
    They are little angels on our shoulders...........Its on 'till the break of dawn.
    I see them more of like little devlis on my shoulder saying: "Look at all these amazing deals you can't pass up! Now I command you to fork over your money mwahahaha!!" And of course, I am always helpless to do their evil bidding :-)

Seriously though, thanks guys for all that you do.
  • Andrew DzikoskiAndrew Dzikoski BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 338
    Just an FYI for everyone in light of the recent problems Tina, Tim and my self have been made moderators.
    So thats all it took to get you guys to hang out with us more? Psshhh, lol.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thank you guys and gals for this terrific site and community and the awesome business you guys and gals do as well! This is what sets the Ccom forum and folks apart from the rest, thanks!
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I think this calls for a special forum deal, bring it on ccom...you have a marketing op here...
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    90+ Irishman:
    Thank you guys and gals for this terrific site and community and the awesome business you guys and gals do as well! This is what sets the Ccom forum and folks apart from the rest, thanks!
    I agree -------- a big shout out to you guys who make c.com the awesome place that it is. Hey, it's the internet, sometimes it sucks, but you guys can't be everywhere all the time. We're all big boys & girls here. It's too bad one guy ran off some fine BOTLS, but, with a little luck and a little time, maybe they'll come back. After all, there really aren't many places as nice as this place, and it's because of the folks who hang here, and the folks who work at c.com. Thanks again.
    Diamondog:
    I think this calls for a special forum deal, bring it on ccom...you have a marketing op here...
    +1 it could be keep the peace pack lol 5 awesome smokes that will make us stop the nonsense and just think wow this is good!
  • Tina ETina E BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users, Trusted Users Posts: 19
    Thanks for the love, ya'll! If you have the contact info for any of the people who left the forums, please forward this to them. As for deals, give us a call! :)
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Thanks CCOM peeps!
    Tina E:
    Thanks for the love, ya'll! If you have the contact info for any of the people who left the forums, please forward this to them. As for deals, give us a call! :)
    Calling is not an option in my neck of the woods, boooo
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thanks for the support it is appreciated!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Actually, first thing we are going to need is the addresses for the moderators. How else can we officially welcome them to the forum then with a new moderator bombing! I realize you guys work at a place with a warehouse sized humidor, but I think I can find something you might enjoy...
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Diamondog:
    +1 it could be keep the peace pack lol 5 awesome smokes that will make us stop the nonsense and just think wow this is good!
    this is a great idea!!
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    I want to report an abuse....you all are out of Nub Dub!!

• seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Thank You Tina, and thanks for the recent smokes, always on time and always fresh, thank's Again.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Actually, I'm gonna step up and apologize to you ccom folks for the antics that were displayed recently.
    It should have never come to what it was and WE, the members should have handled it a lot better than we did. For that, we should be apologizing to ccom, the members who left and to each other.

Ok, I've said my peace on that subject.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    marineatbn03:
    Tina E:

Smoke Signals? Morse?
    Vision:
    marineatbn03:
    Tina E:

Smoke Signals? Morse?
    Maybe, 7,000 miles is still a long way from PA though. Carrier pigeon maybe.
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    MTuccelli:

I think I have two left if you want one let me know.
    Gaetano7890:
    MTuccelli:

Thanks brother but I am good, just want to put the pressure on ccom to find more. Instead of complaining about the members there needs to be more screams of the injustice done by not having enough stock. Please all chant with me Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub!!!

• pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    MTuccelli:
    Gaetano7890:
    MTuccelli:

Thanks brother but I am good, just want to put the pressure on ccom to find more. Instead of complaining about the members there needs to be more screams of the injustice done by not having enough stock. Please all chant with me Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub...Nub Dub!!!

I'm with you mike i had one a while back and D@MN was it good and im not a fan of big ring smokes but this one oh yea...NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Actually, I am not a fan of the size of Nubs, but the Dub is outstanding, and worth the Jaw breaking experience.
    pbchevo:
    I'm with you mike i had one a while back and D@MN was it good and im not a fan of big ring smokes but this one oh yea...NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....NUB DUB....
    Dude I so hate you....j/k...it is an asskicking smoke and I can't figure out why there aren't anymore