Home General Discussion

Time Sensitive (!)

Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
Hey guys, so I have class in 55 min, and I'm in the parking lot waiting. I also have a room 101 and some viaje with me. Should I light up the 101 ???? Or save it for when I have as much time as I want.

how does available time affect when/what you smoke? I love to carry a couple cigars around with me all the time, it just makes me feel better. And if the opportunity arises, I'm ready.

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I would feel rushed if I had to burn one in less than an hour, and probably enjoy it far less than its potential would be. Just my humble opinion.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    marineatbn03:
    I would feel rushed if I had to burn one in less than an hour, and probably enjoy it far less than its potential would be. Just my humble opinion.
    that's exactly what I wanted! I've never had one, and this cigar smells fantastic. I really can't wait to try it, but maybe another day is better.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Depends on how fast you smoke, for me a robousto or corona would take about an hour. If you want to be able to nub it maybe not but if you are fine with not smoking the last inch, you should be fine. Even if you don'g get all the way through its still 50 min of enjoyment.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I only smoke my go to cigars when I'm on a time crunch.
    I save the good ones for when I can relax and enjoy them. Just my opinion.
    chemforever:
    Depends on how fast you smoke, for me a robousto or corona would take about an hour. If you want to be able to nub it maybe not but if you are fine with not smoking the last inch, you should be fine. Even if you don'g get all the way through its still 50 min of enjoyment.
    I'm a pretty slow smoker (unfortunately?) So I'd probably get halfway to 3/4 done. Its a toro looking size. I bet I look like a freak sitting in my car smelling cigars though! Lol. Man, I'd suuure like one about now
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Why not have it right after class?
    marineatbn03:
    Why not have it right after class?
    . Thats a thought, but it'll be 9:00 and just a 30 min drive home. I'll have it tomorrow after work, most definitely.
  • The buffalonianThe buffalonian Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 919
    Thats why i carry around a case of red dot pequenos, they fit prefectly in a half hour brake between classes
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    i only smoke my cheapos if im in a rush.buy mazos of the #59 factory rejects for smokin while im doin yard work or want a quicks smoke i wont mind not finishing
    The buffalonian:
    Thats why i carry around a case of red dot pequenos, they fit prefectly in a half hour brake between classes
    I have never had the red dots. The only little cigars like that I have tried were the CAO MX2's, they were pretty good and took about 45 min. I may pick up a few more little ones, maybe more coronas too!