Home General Discussion

this forum needs moderators

2»

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    We the people of this forum do an excellent job moderating each other. Sometimes there are flame up situations and those eventually cool down to a manageable simmer. I think we could all use a Sunday Morning with Vince from the burgh, but alas he disappeared a while ago.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    beware of the october surprise,lol
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jj20030:
    beware of the october surprise,lol
    Dont make me call sweet "M" lmfao
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    ccezar:
    and certain rules to make things clear. I subscribe to several discussion groups on different topics and I've never seen anything get as far as a recent thread has, which the bashing continues on other threads now. Members policing and deciding what's right or wrong doesn't work and it shouldn't be up to members. Ccom should make some ground rules to keep this place friendly and have a moderator close threads that go to far and even ban members for breaking rules.
    Clarence I agree with your post but a word of advise as to how this forum works. If you do not follow the majority and tow the line then chances are you end up with what seegarlover gets or worse yet pushed off the site. Though you have a small post count it is obvious that you had a concern but because of said low post count you see the reaction you get.

Kuzi posted
    Kuzi:
    it has a "real cigar shop" feel. I mean, we don't like everyone that walks into our B&Ms do we?
    to that I would say no this forum does not have a real cigar shop feel to it for me. If I acted like some do here at my B&M to unknown walk in customers or treated a fellow patron like that the owner would ask me to leave because it is bad for business plus it is his job not mine to address unruly customers.

I guess and this is only a guess that ccom doesn't moderate this forum nor really need to because there are more customers that purchase from the site then those that us the forum. So if a fellow brother or sister gets hammered here on the forums no great loss because it doesn't effect sales

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Guys...let's handle this via PM's... We've had enough drama, please bump these threads down and let them die... It's the Internet...let's get back to whatcha smoking tonight...