Home Non Cigar Related

*Official* Rant about your team.

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    WhoDeyGal:
    I just want to rant that my Bengals better beat those M effing Steelers!
    Agreed.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    TN is unbelievably bad lately. Le sigh.....
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Could be worse. I was at Lowe's today, saw a guy wearing Jets sweatshirt and hat.

Dez Bryant = Beast.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,836
    webmost:
    Could be worse. I was at Lowe's today, saw a guy wearing Jets sweatshirt and hat.

Truf. You know it's bad when your QB has as many completed passes to the other team as his own and the RB has less yards then his longest run of the day
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Go Donkeys.......
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Ok Shizz lets get this on!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Merry Christmas!!!!lmao...
    Congratulations Bigshizza!!!!! No doubt bout it the 49ers got whooped!!!! I will get your winnins off as soon as I get back from vacation, Please pm me yer new addy!!!
    If ya ask me Kaepernick looked like a deer caught in the headlights.. I'm still not sold on him over Smith.. but Im not the coach.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    The Kid:
    Congratulations Bigshizza!!!!! No doubt bout it the 49ers got whooped!!!! I will get your winnins off as soon as I get back from vacation, Please pm me yer new addy!!!
    If ya ask me Kaepernick looked like a deer caught in the headlights.. I'm still not sold on him over Smith.. but Im not the coach.
    Ohhhh Rudy....pick a noob, any noob and let them have it with both barrels...care of you and I...
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Bigshizza:
    The Kid:
    Ohhhh Rudy....pick a noob, any noob and let them have it with both barrels...care of you and I...
    u will smarten up someday rudytudy
    I'm a Cowboys fan....'nuff said.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Colts beat the Texans . Love the way that sounds . On to Baltimore and ... just a gut feeling ... Andrew Lucks first playoff win .
    Hope the Bengals beat the living he_ll out of the Texans !!!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i'm a rams fan who could have RGIII and instead i have kenneth brockers, isiah pead and a couple more middling draft picks.
    Seahawks vs Redskins.. Battle of Rookie of the Year QB's should be damn good!!
    RGIII is a dang good QB . But I am still glad the Colts took Luck instead of him . I think RGIII will have the shorter career . I know he is a very good passer but he still has rabbit feet and a belief that he can outrun anyone . He can't and won't which will lead to an injury plagued(sp) career . I hope I am wrong about the injuries , he will be fun to watch in the coming years , but I still favor Luck over him . Well at least he (RGIII) has already started racking up the commercial money LOL .
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    gmill880:
    RGIII is a dang good QB . But I am still glad the Colts took Luck instead of him . I think RGIII will have the shorter career . I know he is a very good passer but he still has rabbit feet and a belief that he can outrun anyone . He can't and won't which will lead to an injury plagued(sp) career . I hope I am wrong about the injuries , he will be fun to watch in the coming years , but I still favor Luck over him . Well at least he (RGIII) has already started racking up the commercial money LOL .
    Luck was the pick...no questions about it. I challenge anyone to name me the last run/option or "running" QB to win a Super Bowl. The only one that i can find would be Steve Young, and he didn't win the SB until he became more of a pocket passer.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Flippen stupid a$$ niners. Why couldnt you have lost? Or why did Romo have to throw that pic at the end of the game? I would have rather of went to DFW. Now I gotta go allllll the waaaay to freakin DC.
    GO HAWKS!
    bigfnsteve:
    Flippen stupid a$$ niners. Why couldnt you have lost? Or why did Romo have to throw that pic at the end of the game? I would have rather of went to DFW. Now I gotta go allllll the waaaay to freakin DC.
    GO HAWKS!
    Geez Steve sounds like you're complaining??? Represent Biatch!!! Go Hawks!!!!!
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    GO HAWKS!
    Jim #1 its cold in DC.. I was hoping for warmer weather.
    Ive survived a Hawks @ Eagles so hopefully these Redskins fans arnt too violent.
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    GO HAWKS!
    Jim #1 its cold in DC.. I was hoping for warmer weather.
    Ive survived a Hawks @ Eagles so hopefully these Redskins fans arnt too violent.
    Just remember to bring your bullet proof vest...is it still the murder capital or did LA or NY take over that spot? What ya think of our chances, tonight not with standing?
    brianetz1:
    gmill880:
    Luck was the pick...no questions about it. I challenge anyone to name me the last run/option or "running" QB to win a Super Bowl. The only one that i can find would be Steve Young, and he didn't win the SB until he became more of a pocket passer.

Luck should in my opinion be the Rookie of the year .
    I think we`ll be ok. Our d is allot quicker and waaay more mobile than the cowboys d. Let alone we dont have a qb who gives away games.
    You mean the mercs we picked up off the street? Yeah, you guys have a step on them.No way is your D faster then Lee, Carter and a healthy D Ware. Regardless, I hope you beat the **** out of the 'skins.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Luck should in my opinion be the Rookie of the year .

Huge Colts fan here, but I'm still hesitant to call this one. He doesn't have the supporting cast that Wilson and RGIII have, but I think all three make players around them better. Won't be upset if any of the three get it, or if there's some kind of tie between two or all three.

And as a Colts fan, why am I on a rant board anyway? What a great season! I just hope the Colts didn't ruin their chances of getting some solid O-line help in the draft by playing out of their minds this season.

Randy you so funny! Watch Earl Thomas`s pic 6 against the Bills. Then come talk to me.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    ... and Romo comes up small again.

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    gmill880:
    Hope the Bengals beat the living he_ll out of the Texans !!!
    +1!!
    webmost:
    ... and Romo comes up small again.

Thats what she said ...