Home General Discussion

Commission a Cigar

solvingtechsolvingtech Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
How would someone commission a cigar or a new cigar blend?

I'd like to find out how to get in touch with some of the top shelf makers.

Any ideas?

Comments

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • solvingtechsolvingtech Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    Seriously. Let's say you have the money and you want to start a new blend/brand. Where do you start? An example would be the room 101 sticks.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    My guess? Contact a sales rep and they can get you in touch with the right people. If you wanted MF to make it, go to a MF event and chat with the rep. My two cents...I wouldn't blindly jump into the game. Capital does not seem to drive the market, passionate people whom know cigars and love the hobby seem to be the ones having success. Blenders will make cigars for anyone though, many B&M's have their own blend if that is what you are looking for.
  • solvingtechsolvingtech Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 28
    Thanks for The info! I have an idea for a brand and a flavor profile in mind. If anyone has any contact info for brand salesmen or some of the more respected blenders, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction.

I've been totally consumed by this lifestyle for the last few weeks and want to dive in head first. I love starting businesses and can't think of anything else I'd rather do.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    solvingtech:
    Thanks for The info! I have an idea for a brand and a flavor profile in mind. If anyone has any contact info for brand salesmen or some of the more respected blenders, I'd appreciate being pointed in the right direction. I've been totally consumed by this lifestyle for the last few weeks and want to dive in head first. I love starting businesses and can't think of anything else I'd rather do.
    if you are getting cigars for you then its one thing. if you are looking to start a brand.... good luck.
    you will need it.