Home General Discussion

Hey all

lilninjabuddylilninjabuddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
I didn't see a "noob" section, so I figured I'd post this here. Just signed up while ordering some AJ Fernandez Fresh Rolled, and thought I'd check the place out. If you know me from anywhere else, holla! If not, hope to get to know a few of you!

Thanks,
-The Ninja

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hey ninja dude. welcome to ccom forums! great pick up on the AJ fresh rolled. I suggest smoking some relatively ROTT. I just had some that are about 4-5 months aged and it wasn't as good as ROTT. But of course taste is very subjective. at any rate, welcome dude! You'll like it here. plenty of cool dudes around.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Hey! I've never tried the fresh rolled, but from what I hear, they's pretty good! Welcome!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Welcome lilnijadude forums are great and well you met June bug already wich IMO is the head nut along with mvw but for different reasons!! I should suggest you put your adress in your bio on your profile this way everyone knows where you are from
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Welcome to the forums. Lots of friendly people here, and great advice and reviews.
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Welcome lilnijadude forums are great and well you met June bug already wich IMO is the head nut along with mvw but for different reasons!! I should suggest you put your adress in your bio on your profile this way everyone knows where you are from
    mike is an absolute idiot.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Welcome Mr. Ninja. I believe there was (maybe still is) another ninja around these parts too ... maybe you two can get together for ninja-y type things, lol.

Here's a good place to get started - lots of good info and links.....other than that, be careful about who you give your addy to....never know what might show up in your mailbox, LOL.

Welcome - grab a stogie - kick back & relax - and stick around for the fun!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome Ninja.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Welcome to the madness!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    jliu:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    mike is an absolute idiot.
    No he's f-ing crazy....your just nuts lol
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Welcome. And like others have said, addresses can be bad for your health. Just send yours to me and when asked, give them mine. I'll just filter everything for you. Kinda like a clearing house. Just to be on the safe side.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Another ninja? Does that mean we get ninja warfare? Awesome!!!
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome Lil Ninja, Jiunn is whacked out, me I'm ok, trust me. don't listen to them other voices they are figments of your imagination, I just like to play an have fun, but NOOOO the other voices ruin it (Jiunn, Bandy, Catfishbluezz, Lee). BTW You have a PM!!
  • Big TexBig Tex Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 142
    Welcome Ninja. I'm new here too. Lots of good people in this place.
    MVW67:
    BTW You have a PM!!

anytime mike says this to you, give him the good ol middle finger up the cornhole
  • Cigar NinjaCigar Ninja Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    This is blasphemy!  The Cigar Ninja takes a short break and look who decides to slip in.  An imposter!  My ninja stars will find their way to you good sir.  Ninja Vanish!  *Po0F*
    Ninja wars!!!! Woohoo!!!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Welcome Ninja. You should enjoy those fresh rolled, I was impressed with them. Stick around this is a nice place to hang out.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard. It won't take you long to figure out who is who ;)
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I loooooove Ninja Worrior!
    We heart Ninjas!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    MVW67:
    Welcome Lil Ninja, Jiunn is whacked out, me I'm ok, trust me. don't listen to them other voices they are figments of your imagination, I just like to play an have fun, but NOOOO the other voices ruin it (Jiunn, Bandy, Catfishbluezz, Lee). BTW You have a PM!!
    Damn Mike, that didn't take long...Welcome Lilninja have a great time and read up..we cover it all here..Pm to you BTW..
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Hey back! And welcome to the forums.
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Ninja Please!
    Welcome!
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I'm gonna change my avatar to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Don't go Ninja'in people that don't need no Ninja'in!
  • lilninjabuddylilninjabuddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
    Cigar Ninja:
    This is blasphemy!  The Cigar Ninja takes a short break and look who decides to slip in.  An imposter!  My ninja stars will find their way to you good sir.  Ninja Vanish!  *Po0F*
    Say what? I've been the Ninja for years! Don't make me judy chop ya! ;) You wouldn't happen to be the Cigar Ninja from cigarplaze dot biz, would ya? Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to hanging out for a bit!
    lilninjabuddy:
    Cigar Ninja:
    Say what? I've been the Ninja for years! Don't make me judy chop ya! ;) You wouldn't happen to be the Cigar Ninja from cigarplaze dot biz, would ya? Anyways, thanks for the warm welcome guys. Looking forward to hanging out for a bit!
    Ninja war!!!
    catfishbluezz:
    lilninjabuddy:
    Cigar Ninja:
    Ninja war!!!
    I'll take bets and hold the money.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    Rain:
    catfishbluezz:
    lilninjabuddy:
    Cigar Ninja:
    Ninja war!!!
    I'll take bets and hold the money.
    dont we use cigars for currency here? geesh!....noobs