Home General Discussion

Ccom and Nakedwines

bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
Did anyone else notice the little card in the recent Ccom magazine with the promotional voucher from Nakedwines? It easily could have been overlooked or quickly thrown out as a piece of junk mail but I actually read it and went to the Nakedwines website. Pretty cool organization, not to mention I now have 12 steeply discounted bottles of wine coming to my house courtesy of Ccom, thank you! Check 'em out!

Comments

• bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Nobody??? Anyone out there that drinks wine would be wise to hunt that coupon down, I've got 12 well received bottles of Red getting delivered to my house for $66.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Saw the coupon, checked out the website & wines online - a couple of the wines seemed ok but nothing I've ever drank, heard of or seen locally. For a case - at about $6-7/bottle it's a good deal, but I couldn't justify buying a case of a wine I've never had before......and there were too many wines in the "mixed case" that I would not drink....had to pass
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Neat idea. But there are countless small wineries all over America where you can walk in, taste a few, and pick up a couple bottles of what you like. We do it all the time. One of our favorite excuses for a motorcycle ride. Jeeze, I'd much rather ride to a beautiful place, visit affable people who know their stuff, spend five bucks to taste a dozen varieties and walk with two bottles I know I like for fifteen or twenty apiece than order a dozen pigs in a poke by mail.

Tell us how it turns out.