Home General Discussion

JiunnBug Gifts a Poopstick

TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
Hey Jiunn, great hanging with you at the herf. Thanks for the cigars! Smoked one this morning. Your theory is correct Sir, I can verify. This was a great cigar and it did "wonders" for me. I am right as rain and feel like a new man!!! Nothing better than smoking a great cigar in the morning and taking care of "business" so one can face the day with a "lightened" load! Best regards, travel safe! image

Comments

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    For being a subject you'd rather not talk about you sure have embraced it, haha. Good stuff.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Tim, don't forget to change your "signature" lol.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    danielzreyes:
    Tim, don't forget to change your "signature" lol.
    Do you remember the exact quote? I remember most of it but eant to get it right... send me a pm ;)
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Hmm, a poopstick that even comes with paper. Genius.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    ahhh yes. the wonderful and joyous things at a herf (talking about poopies after cigars). I KNEW I wasn't the ONLY one. it's ok Jiunn. shhh. shhhh. Glad to give you something that you liked (that's what really brings a smile to mi snoobie face).

the quote that I said about Todd? How he is the dumbest uncultured person I know? True story.
  • TGOTGO Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 333
    jliu:
    ahhh yes. the wonderful and joyous things at a herf (talking about poopies after cigars). I KNEW I wasn't the ONLY one. it's ok Jiunn. shhh. shhhh. Glad to give you something that you liked (that's what really brings a smile to mi snoobie face).

the quote that I said about Todd? How he is the dumbest uncultured person I know? True story.
    Ohh I thought you said that about Joe... I would never repeat such a thing about Todd ;)
    TGO:
    jliu:

Ohh I thought you said that about Joe... I would never repeat such a thing about Todd ;)
    Joe oozes culture. Fun fact, Joe is so cultured, he uses cedar spills to light his cigars. Another true story.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    jliu:
    TGO:
    jliu:

Joe oozes culture. Fun fact, Joe is so cultured, he uses cedar spills to light his cigars. Another true story.
    You're making me sound like a snob. Snoob...
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    TGO:
    jliu:

You're making me sound like a snob. Snoob...
    i used a seadar spill today to light my la palina goldie. thank you for your kind demonstration over the weekend. regards, snoob
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I had Hamlet help me light this up. Thanks for the stick Juju.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    danielzreyes:
    I had Hamlet help me light this up. Thanks for the stick Juju.
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    hamlet aint rollin fer noboday. you like? pretty decent short smoke eh?