Home General Discussion

Watching the shop tomorrow....

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
Gonna be slanging padron and opus all day lol... With a decade of sales experience, I'm interested to see how well I fare in a shop. The owner left town and asked me to run sales tomorrow and watch the lounge. As if I need a reason to sit on a couch all day and smoke lol...it's on bitches.

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Dude that's cool
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I feel bad for him because basically if he's not there, its a cigarette store. He has to work 6/7 days a week, so he asked if I'd help when he's on vacation. I'm so down bro...
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    I hope he checked the inventory before you stepped in....have fun!!
    Lol Jim....I wish... I'm going to try and talk a few cigars out of him Monday, but I figure I'll see what kind of sales I can knock out. I'll work for cigars!! Honestly, I'm doing it as a favor and didn't ask for anything in return. I'm also catering the next event in October too for all the new releases at the shop.
    Salem has no idea what he's got himself into lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    catfishbluezz:
    Lol Jim....I wish... I'm going to try and talk a few cigars out of him Monday, but I figure I'll see what kind of sales I can knock out. I'll work for cigars!! Honestly, I'm doing it as a favor and didn't ask for anything in return. I'm also catering the next event in October too for all the new releases at the shop.
    Sounds good Dusty, make sure you turn on the charm it goes along wayyyy...you'll do great! He's lucky to have you and he probably needs a break!! Enjoy my friend.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    catfishbluezz:
    Gonna be slanging padron and opus all day lol... With a decade of sales experience, I'm interested to see how well I fare in a shop. The owner left town and asked me to run sales tomorrow and watch the lounge. As if I need a reason to sit on a couch all day and smoke lol...it's on bitches.
    That's sweet Dustin!!! Have a good time brother; and good luck hitting those sales goals, LOL.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Nice man have fun!! That's pretty awesome!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Dustin..you can't call that "Work". ;)
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    Very nice. Educate them masses.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    It will be a great experience. Enjoy!!!
    I will tell you this... It can be rather disappointing when you do educate them and they grab a macanudo or cohiba.... Not that some people dont like them, but there are plenty of options out there... My goal is to move opus and padron FR and pitch them to every customer without sounding like an overbearing dbag. Alot of people simply want to know why stuff costs what it does. My lineup will be 2003 La Aurora puro, My Father 2011 LE and a No 9 doble. Then I have to go rock tonight.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    ^--------Jealous
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    WOW, Catfish U are without a doubt living our dream. what a day, I can only see one problem, deciding what to smoke first, have fun and do not for get the sales tax. have fun.
    catfishbluezz:
    Looks like the boss is a slave driver ;)
    Not too many custy's, but I added on an oval to one sale, and two domus Magnus and two curivari 4000 to another.
    Two domus, two cabaiguan, one cojonu 2003...rockin it
    So, do you think it would be fun long term? I know SOME jobs that look good, and then when you do them and the shine wears off.
    Rain:
    So, do you think it would be fun long term? I know SOME jobs that look good, and then when you do them and the shine wears off.
    Yes and no, but that's an entirely different discussion
    Pulled pork and Gorgonzola fries for lunch image

My Father LE11 after....amazing cigar, I think Bandy got me this one image
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Atleast you are enjoying yourself brother
    Hell yeah, it's a slow day probably ecause of the weekend. Either way, having a good time
    Man I wish I could have come down today and hung out at the shop with you. Maybe I can sneak away tomorrow.
    Smokindaddy:
    Man I wish I could have come down today and hung out at the shop with you. Maybe I can sneak away tomorrow.
    The only thing that sucks is not beig able to smoke! I just slayed multiple $100+ baskets dude.
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    The only thing that sucks is not beig able to smoke! I just slayed multiple $100+ baskets dude.
    Hmm, we'll have to figure away around that problem lol
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    No smoking in the humi... And you know me and my mouth, I get talking and it's all over. Sold opus, LE MF11, tons of domus, Liga, curivari
  • jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    No smoking in the humi... And you know me and my mouth, I get talking and it's all over. Sold opus, LE MF11, tons of domus, Liga, curivari
    I am glad you don't work for my B&M... I already spend too much there without them being any good at sales talk.
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    Ok ok, nice sales job there, now go sell an AJ stick for me. TOTALLY KIDDING!!!
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    catfishbluezz:
    Smokindaddy:
    Ok ok, nice sales job there, now go sell an AJ stick for me. TOTALLY KIDDING!!!
    Sold a couple ovals ;)