Home General Discussion

Washinghton BOTL's unite!

nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
The Steve that is effin big and I think us Washingtonians should meet up at smokey joes sometime soon. Labor day weekend would be great for me because its a 4 day, but I'm fairly open. Let's start getting some dates,ideas together......ready.....set.....herf!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    California herf > Washington herf
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    That is a negative month of my birthday...poopie on the cali herf.
    california dookie < washington dookie
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    smokey joe's is having their bbq on 13 sep 2012, it is also a Studio Tobac world tour 2012. I will be there.
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    I'll try to be there, but its a Thursday and 0530 on Friday would come very early.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    If Daniel is bringin Lumpia's Im headin to CALI,,sorry guys,, I gots my prioriteeez
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    If Daniel is bringin Lumpia's Im headin to CALI,,sorry guys,, I gots my prioriteeez
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    What You think thats funny,, I bet your smiling now arent ya?? You sicko
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Considering I no longer have a job my schedule is pretty open. Ill be down for the Smokey Joes party but down to meet up prior.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bigfnsteve:
    Considering I no longer have a job my schedule is pretty open. Ill be down for the Smokey Joes party but down to meet up prior.
    What happened there BigFer? Sorry to hear that, hope to see you soon.
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    Pho Sho! lol
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    I'm down for the BBQ on the 13th. If anyone wants to meet before that that's cool too. Lets do this. Might be able to meet on one of these saturdays in the afternoon. I think that time works for Jim too.
    stad:
    I'm down for the BBQ on the 13th. If anyone wants to meet before that that's cool too. Lets do this. Might be able to meet on one of these saturdays in the afternoon. I think that time works for Jim too.
    I'll definetly try for that day!! Unlike the Snoobie there will be pictures!!
    Bigshizza:
    stad:
    I'll definetly try for that day!! Unlike the Snoobie there will be pictures!!
    I suggest you guys come to the so cal herf. please go to www.kayak.com
    Alright, so I'm going to be at smokey joes on 9/13 for the BBQ. Are we having a herf or what! I don't want to smoke alone so come on and lets do this. We need to put the Cali guys to shame!!
    stad:
    Alright, so I'm going to be at smokey joes on 9/13 for the BBQ. Are we having a herf or what! I don't want to smoke alone so come on and lets do this. We need to put the Cali guys to shame!!
    It's my intention to try and be there...isn't that 6 hour commute??? It'll be better if it wasn't on a Thursday..yikes who picked that day...
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    The Kid:
    danielzreyes:
    Pho
    C'mon Rudy we will take pictures of you between me and Steve!! What fun!!!
    Bigshizza:
    stad:
    It's my intention to try and be there...isn't that 6 hour commute??? It'll be better if it wasn't on a Thursday..yikes who picked that day...
    Where do you live?
    I live in south east Everett...
    Bigshizza:
    I live in south east Everett...
    That is quite a drive but not 6 hours. Maybe like 2 down and a little over 1 hour back since there won't be traffic returning. I used to drive up there from gig harbor all the time for work. It not that bad bro!