Home General Discussion

Guess the date.. Win a prize!! We have a WINNER!!!!

2»

Comments

• webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Bigshizza:
    My Colonoscopy is scheduled. My second in a year and a half, not looking forward to that prep again..ughh. But, let's turn it into something FUN!! When is the date?? Pick between 8/26/2012 and 11/19/2012. Don't go over, with your 2 guesses. No minimum post count required!! Contest ends Wednesday 8/22/2012 at 9:00 p.m. PDT. Winner gets a selection of sticks and gets to go over the results and drive us to the nearest diner. O.k. The first part is true. Good luck!! My booty thanks you, that doesn't sound right!!
    Well if that's all it takes to make it fun, then here goes and up yours.

10/8 and 10/12
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    LMAO, thanks for the contest! I'm going with 9/14 or 10/22. Hope all goes well for you brotha!
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    9/4 or 10/31

I had to stay overnight in the hospital last time i got one. GL with everything.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    very interesting most people hand cigars when they have kids or buy a new house.why not to celebrateuh well you know ....and ill guess 9/5 and 10/12
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    It's like turning the brown upside down! It's awareness, community service, look for the bright spot. Which will be at the end of the telescope...
    Booty bump...last day to enter: Wednesday 9:00 p.m. PDT...it'll be special..guess the exact date, even better!! Thanks
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    This is just weird, but as it goes....10/25 and 11/4
    mmccartneydc:
    LMAO, thanks for the contest! I'm going with 9/14 or 10/22. Hope all goes well for you brotha!
    We have a WINNER!!!!! It's on 10/22/2012....congrats Matt... BTW I still have your addy. I know this was weird but, last year I was looking forward to not coming back for 5 or 10 years. I hope I'll get that news this time around...Thanks to everyone for playing!!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    no more stool softeners! yea! big win there jimbo
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    We have a WINNER!!!!! It's on 10/22/2012....congrats Matt... BTW I still have your addy. I know this was weird but, last year I was looking forward to not coming back for 5 or 10 years. I hope I'll get that news this time around...Thanks to everyone for playing!!!
    I really hope that for you too, my friend! Thank you for this "unique" but interesting contest. I have to be sure to tell my brother, his birthday won it for me! LOL
    Just got my winnings and you sir, went way over the top! Jim, you have knocked the crap out of me once again! These things look so good! I will get pics up shortly. I sincerely thank you for the beatings!!!
    Jim, thank you again. AND good luck with your upcoming photo shoot.......or shute photo! LOL
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Hot Dawg!

Is it too late for me to revise my dates?

mmccartneydc:
    Jim, thank you again. AND good luck with your upcoming photo shoot.......or shute photo! LOL
    Thanks Matt!! Enjoy!! Quite an array for you..lmk how the #12 Illusione maduro is...
    Bigshizza:
    mmccartneydc:
    Thanks Matt!! Enjoy!! Quite an array for you..lmk how the #12 Illusione maduro is...
    I will definitely do that my friend!