Home General Discussion

Got a Little Something Special Today

2»

Comments

• brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Woo Hoo, right on Todd. So happy for you dude.
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    Depends on when the wifey gets home if I'll get anything in at all. First thought was a AF Don Carlos #3 with 18+ months on it then the second thought was the MF Corona. Leaning towards the corona.
    wrong answer. how about something snoobie gave you? gosh. some mikes out there.. the nerves
    Snoobie, that would be a good idea if I knew how my palate would take it. Just in case, if it doesn't go well I won't worry about wasting a stick. Snoobie sticks are for later.
    you know if you have a snoobie you will only want another one a half an hour later lol sorry couldnt help myself.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Bklyn78:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    Depends on when the wifey gets home if I'll get anything in at all. First thought was a AF Don Carlos #3 with 18+ months on it then the second thought was the MF Corona. Leaning towards the corona.
    wrong answer. how about something snoobie gave you? gosh. some mikes out there.. the nerves
    Snoobie, that would be a good idea if I knew how my palate would take it. Just in case, if it doesn't go well I won't worry about wasting a stick. Snoobie sticks are for later.
    you know if you have a snoobie you will only want another one a half an hour later lol sorry couldnt help myself.
    are you referring to like... me love you long time? or like.. chinese food? b/c I can eat a plate of chinese food (american chinese food), come back and hour and still be hungry. know what i'm saying meng?
  • Bklyn78Bklyn78 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 65
    jliu:
    Bklyn78:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    are you referring to like... me love you long time? or like.. chinese food? b/c I can eat a plate of chinese food (american chinese food), come back and hour and still be hungry. know what i'm saying meng?
    Of course =) Its my true weakness. Hit chinatown for good food and happy endings lol
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    Smoke the biggest one you've got. Congratulations.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    beatnic:
    Unfortunately, according to my wife, that would be a NUB.........

• j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:

Cigars Todd... jeez. There are children present. Hi Jiunn...I know you're there.
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    beatnic:

Cigars Todd... jeez. There are children present. Hi Jiunn...I know you're there.
    gigante caliente ban ban uzi weighs a tonoto. +11. hiiii magnum ;)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Good news indeed! Hope your surgery goes well brother.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Congratulations Todd.
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Marker:
    Congratulations Todd.
    +1
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Nice!! So what ya smoked??
    Seriously, I haven't smoked anything as of yet. However, my little ones are visiting their aunt, my wife is going to the gym so I am hitting the humidor at least once, maybe twice. Still no clue as to what will come out of it. I will post a picture when it does happen.
    wow. haven't had one yet?? There better be a pic or two soon. unacceptable. sign off refused
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Damn, I just saw this. Congrats brother, hope you enjoy the hell out of it.
    marineatbn03:
    Man, it is like heaven on earth. Now, what to smoke next...............MF Corona?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Sounds like a winner to me.
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    Man, it is like heaven on earth. Now, what to smoke next...............MF Corona?
    Don't forget about those nice 5 year aged Monte #3.
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I think I'll put that at the top of the list for tomorrow. Maybe with my last splash of Plantation.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    I think I'll put that at the top of the list for tomorrow. Maybe with my last splash of Plantation.
    Don't forget about those Belgian deliciousness. Remember those Joe? The one you devoured at Jason's house. Mmmm Mmmm mmm.
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    Don't forget about those Belgian deliciousness. Remember those Joe? The one you devoured at Jason's house. Mmmm Mmmm mmm.
    That was a remarkable cigar. To have literally no flavor whatsoever is quite the accomplishment.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    j0z3r:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    j0z3r:
    bandyt09:
    marineatbn03:
    That was a remarkable cigar. To have literally no flavor whatsoever is quite the accomplishment.
    Wait, you're telling me you didn't like it? I thought you loved it so much that you put it out so you can save the rest for later.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    Glad to see you finally getting a chance to enjoy some cigars instead of just sending them out! Enjoy those smokes and congrats on the good news. And of course I hope surgery goes smoothly when it get here, but until then, enjoy those sticks!
    Tonight, a nice Montecristo #3 with 5 years age from j0z3r:

Nice. Love those Monte 3s