Home General Discussion

Little Smoke Cigar Show -Spokane

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
Went to this outdoor, tented show with cigars and spirits. It was 92 degrees but dang fun. The show was sold out and I'll get other pics up soon. It was my first Herf and I really enjoyed talking to random people about different cigars. Met some really cool people there. The makers included, Brickhouse, Torano, Olivia, Drew Estates, Room 101, Partagas and a very good looking hand roller. image This is a box signed by Jonathan Drew to my wife and I. This was one cool dude! Really enjoyed talking to him. image He said to let them rest and I'll do what he says! image Matt Booth set me up with a box of Namakubi's image They smelled and looked wonderful image Some hand outs from the vendors.

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Damnit I really wish I would have went. Nice pick up!
    Are you going to the smokey joes bbq next month? I`ll be there as will shotgunjohn. We should try to get stat and nickiam out there too
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    dude freakin AWESOME. man I wish I was there. not that it was possible but a snoob can dream haha
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    bigfnsteve:
    Are you going to the smokey joes bbq next month? I`ll be there as will shotgunjohn. We should try to get stat and nickiam out there too
    LMK date and time and would love to go! We need to go to this next year..and Snoobie you've gotta play too
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    very nice boxes..looks like a good day was had.glad you had a good time
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    LMK date and time and would love to go! We need to go to this next year..and Snoobie you've gotta play too
    September 13th 4-9pm. Sounds like it`ll be a good time
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Dang Jim! You weren't kidding!
    You made out like a friggin bandit, seriously nice haul. And those signed boxes are awesome - they'll be great to display once all the cigars are gone.
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    no kiddin... my bday is right around there and i do believe it would be fun to take a little trip up there. any of you guys available to hang out during that time?
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    no kiddin... my bday is right around there and i do believe it would be fun to take a little trip up there. any of you guys available to hang out during that time?
    Bro I won't have a job- So I'll be chillen if I don't do to Manila
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Awesome, nice pick ups, glad you were able to go and that you had a great time.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    The BBQ was great last year live music, raffle prizes, good smokes. The event is also Studio Tobac World Tour 2012.
    ShotgunJohn:
    bigfnsteve:
    jliu:
    bigfnsteve:
    Bigshizza:
    bigfnsteve:
    The BBQ was great last year live music, raffle prizes, good smokes. The event is also Studio Tobac World Tour 2012.
    ohhh it's the studio tobac world tour 2012 as well? I heard great things about that. They're rolling by one of the BnMs around me come early september. gots to check it out. ya hurd? word
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Too bad I was out of town..... sounds like a great time !! Let me know next time there is an affair in Spokane ! I really like the Dark Corojos and Brickhouse !