Home General Discussion

oliva v melanio

jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
should be out soon, guy sent me this and said > I've had one already. the guys from my local b&m was at the cigar show last week in Orlando and brought one back for me. It's probably the most complex and flavor changing cigar I've had in a while. Definitely worth stashing a few away. imagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C49Ss67YZs

Comments

• scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    It really has to be good for the price tag. If I see some I will pick a couple up, if not no big deal.
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! Olive V cigars make my life better. I look forward to the new one.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    You have made my day!!!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Always something to look forward to..love it!! Thanks This might be a stupid question but, is there a way we could be e-mail alerted when these come out? Maybe a presale deal so we don't miss out?
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    jj20030:
    should be out soon, guy sent me this and said > I've had one already. the guys from my local b&m was at the cigar show last week in Orlando and brought one back for me. It's probably the most complex and flavor changing cigar I've had in a while. Definitely worth stashing a few away. imagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_C49Ss67YZs
    from what i can gather these will not be quite as strong as the V as far as nicotine goes but will have a bit more flavor and will be overall more dynamic. this is due in part to the Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper and more Jalapa Tobacco. the blend was designed to celebrate the Jalapa tobacco in general.
    it shares the "V" marca mainly because it is based off of that blend and uses many of the same well aged tobaccos but as i stated before, a bit more Jalapa tobacco. as mentioned in the block i quoted it will be more complex. that is mostly because of the Jalapa tobacco. tobacco in that region has a reputation of being a bit more subtle, complex, smooth, and flavorful without adding any more body or "vitamin N"

needless to say, im fairly excited about it. the V was my go to smoke when it came out. i hope that this is going to be on the same level but will constantly remain new to me. i got burned otu on the V quickly. maybe because i was smoking them all the time and got tired of em.
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    Well from kuzi's description it's pretty much the perfect cigar. All the flavor without copious amounts of nicotine? Less filling, tastes great! Plus the stick looks gorgeous... nice presentation. Very elegant.

• jthanatosjthanatos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,563
    drpepperdude:
    Well from kuzi's description it's pretty much the perfect cigar. All the flavor without copious amounts of nicotine? Less filling, tastes great! Plus the stick looks gorgeous... nice presentation. Very elegant.

Agree. This will be one I pick up and squirrel a couple away.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    Well, I love the V's, but if it's a $12 cigar.....that's getting very close to the Padron '26, and no matter how good they are, I doubt they're gonna come close to those.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    JDH:
    Well, I love the V's, but if it's a $12 cigar.....that's getting very close to the Padron '26, and no matter how good they are, I doubt they're gonna come close to those.
    Padron 26 for $12? Must be nice.
    danielzreyes:
    JDH:
    Padron26 #6 is $13 and yes it's a awesome stick but in my eyes variety is a good thing!! As long as its good I'll buy them! But at the same time I always have some padrons on hand and will never run out of them!!
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    JDH:
    Padron26 #6 is $13 and yes it's a awesome stick but in my eyes variety is a good thing!! As long as its good I'll buy them! But at the same time I always have some padrons on hand and will never run out of them!!
    Sorry mr Reyes I see your from killer tax Cali!!!
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    Sounds promising
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    danielzreyes:
    JDH:
    Sorry mr Reyes I see your from killer tax Cali!!!
    pshhhhhh ... So you have cheap sticks, muskies and pikes? Whatever.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    there showing up now
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    My B&M has them coming
    Trade? ........ anyone?
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Kewl. Hope they make their way over to my neck of the woods.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Yes, Yes need to order a box!! ;)
  • NectarCigarNectarCigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 171
    they do look tasty, and i really enjoy the other Vs
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    if anyone gets some and wants to do a trade on these, please let me know. want to try a couple or so before I commit to a box purchase. I got plenty of stuff to trade
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    if anyone gets some and wants to do a trade on these, please let me know. want to try a couple or so before I commit to a box purchase. I got plenty of stuff to trade
    Woooooordup, I know a guy...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Woooooordup, I know a guy...
    oh? well well tell him i am me. that Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper sounds too good not to try
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Price is steep want to pull the trigger on some though....look forward to more reviews on these, from what most say they are good....have to sleep on it.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Anybody know if ccom is getting them?
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    buckeyecigar:
    I think these are LE so you would prob have to call
    chemforever:
    buckeyecigar:
    I think these are LE so you would prob have to call
    Ccom will be getting them but they are extremely limited!!!! So chances are they will be sold like the opus or sold out extremely fast!!
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    Yea I bought a box of robustos..Damn figurados are out of stock everywhere
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    My local B&M has them. If someone wants them please let me know. I will check and see what they have left. They had 4 sizes as of last Thursday.
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    scarlin:
    Yea I bought a box of robustos..Damn figurados are out of stock everywhere
    Just ordered a box of the figurados this morning. PM me if you want details.