Home General Discussion

Ahhh Vegas!!

mattsquatch85mattsquatch85 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10
Well just got back from another great time in Las Vegas, Went to Casa Fuente again and picked up another Casa Fuente house cigar but a Churchill size this time, also picked up a Ashton Aged Maduro and a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto.I've never had a Ashton before just wondering if anybody else has and what they thought. Well hope everybody is enjoying a good smoke right about now. Later.

Comments

• tshawtshaw Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 178
    I have yet to have an Ashton that i did not like. Although my favorite is still La Aroma De Cuba, every other ashton has been equally as satisfying. Glad you had a good time in vegas, I have always wanted to go
  • niz33niz33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 83
    mattsquatch85:
    Well just got back from another great time in Las Vegas, Went to Casa Fuente again and picked up another Casa Fuente house cigar but a Churchill size this time, also picked up a Ashton Aged Maduro and a Cohiba Red Dot Robusto.I've never had a Ashton before just wondering if anybody else has and what they thought. Well hope everybody is enjoying a good smoke right about now. Later.
    I have a countdown of 4 more days, and I will be sitting down the pool side enjoying a couple of cigars for Memorial Weekend in Vegas at the Mandalay Bay. Dam it I just can’t focus at work knowing it’s just around the corner!!!
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Today is my last day of school. Three finals, then a six hour workshift, and then I'm going to go to my new house to soak in the hot tub and smoke a cigar.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    betasynn:
    Today is my last day of school. Three finals, then a six hour workshift, and then I'm going to go to my new house to soak in the hot tub and smoke a cigar.
    That sounds like a good way to end the day Beta' Enjoy.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I might hit the hot tub myself tonight...it was a looooooong day!!!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    gmill880:
    I might hit the hot tub myself tonight...it was a looooooong day!!!
    I don't have a hot tub but if I did it would be whale watching time. :-)

I myself have never been to Vegas. One of these days I will go.