Home Non Cigar Related

2012 NFL Season

2»

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    Right now watchin NC vs Hou,,,Go Panthers!!!!
    Later watchin Titans vs the Seahawks,, Im sure the Hawks will find a way to lose!!!
    Rudy Rudy RUDY!!! I am going to act like u didn't diss the hawks. I have not forgotten you.....
    Well,, it was close in fact If the rookie didnt miss the FG game would of probably went to OT.. ANyhow, On a positive note, I like the new Seahawks uniforms and Flynn seems pretty good ....so far

Not to rain down on your'e parade Rudy ...... But if the kicker makes the field goal ..... Barring any kinda long return or miracle the game ends in a tie..... Why.... Because there is not OT in preseason. LOL
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    kingjk729:
    The Kid:
    deejmemixx:
    The Kid:
    Right now watchin NC vs Hou,,,Go Panthers!!!!
    Later watchin Titans vs the Seahawks,, Im sure the Hawks will find a way to lose!!!
    Rudy Rudy RUDY!!! I am going to act like u didn't diss the hawks. I have not forgotten you.....
    Well,, it was close in fact If the rookie didnt miss the FG game would of probably went to OT.. ANyhow, On a positive note, I like the new Seahawks uniforms and Flynn seems pretty good ....so far

Not to rain down on your'e parade Rudy ...... But if the kicker makes the field goal ..... Barring any kinda long return or miracle the game ends in a tie..... Why.... Because there is not OT in preseason. LOL
    Actually I believe your incorrect,, OT rules do apply in preseason, although different,, heres an excerpt from the 2012 rule book,, either way your not rainin on my parade brother but thanks for your input

The sudden death system of determining the winner shall prevail when score is tied at the end of the regulation playing time of all NFL games. The team scoring first during overtime play shall be the winner and the game automatically ends upon any score (by safety, field goal, or touchdown) or when a score is awarded by Referee for a palpably unfair act. At the end of regulation time the Referee will immediately toss coin at center of field in accordance with rules pertaining to the usual pregame toss. The captain of the visiting team will call the toss prior to the coin being flipped. Following a three-minute intermission after the end of the regulation game, play will be continued in 15-minute periods or until there is a score*. There is a two-minute intermission between subsequent periods. The teams change goals at the start of each period. Each team has three time outs per half and all general timing provisions apply as during a regular game. Disqualified players are not allowed to return.

*Exception: In preseason and regular season games there shall be a maximum of 15 minutes of sudden death with two time outs instead of three. General provisions that apply for the fourth quarter will prevail. Try not attempted if touchdown scored. If there is no score in the 15 minutes, the game shall end in a tie.
    Lookin forward to the additional Thu night football games this season.. Not sure how I feel about two Mon night games,,,This Sun/Mon Im looking forward to watchin Raiders vs Chargers,,,,,49ers vs Packers,,,,,and Bears vs Colts..How bout you????
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Oh lord...The Raider game will give me a heart attack... 9'ers PAck will be a graet game to watch, and I can't wait to see how Peyton does.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    Bengals vs Ravens! I too can't wait to see how Peyton does.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Saints ruling reveresed by the panel...interesting....
    Bombay:
    Saints ruling reveresed by the panel...interesting....
    YUP!!! Wonder how much this will affect the skins gameplan,,HA
    **EDIT**
    I didnt realize Vilma was injured,, so with only smith actually returning to the field I guess it wont be that big of an impact,,He'll probably alternate with the other DE
  • drpepperdudedrpepperdude Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 298
    drpepperdude:
    Giants suck.

Eagles can suck mah bawls.

Cowboys will rise again.

I'll just leave this here. Might have to leave it here again on November 11 for maximum rage. We'll see.

RGIII is carvin up the Saints,,,first game Ive been able to see him,,impressive
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622
    I don't know what to say about my Browns except :(