Home General Discussion

Who Wants to Party?

HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
So yeah, I know my return to the forums has been relatively recent, but I still keep up with a lot of you guys on Facebook and the like. Also, I know I've been rambling on about my upcoming trip 'round the world...

Soooo basically, what I'm getting at is: I'm throwing a party! Details are as follows, and you can PM me if you want further information:

September 8, at 7pm
Perfecto Lounge Roseville, CA
Catered food, handing out the rest of my cigars, and drinking up all my booze
Plus, it's a full-service B&M that serves beer and wine ;-)

Comments

• Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Have a great time finding yourself around the world. Chicago is not a hop, skip and a jump. Otherwise if I lived close I would make it. I remember when you got that great sail boat and cleaned it up to perfection. What a beauty she was.Take care. And good luck.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Man sounds like a real blast. How long is your trip going to take. That sounds awesome brother have a great time.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Thanks guys... Dark Roast - thanks for reminding me man :-P. Hahaha yeah, that boat was my baby, broke my heart to sell it. Rhamlin - I don't have any particular end-date in mind... I've worked in corporate work since before I turned legal age, and it's time for me to just take some time to myself and enjoy seeing the world.