Home General Discussion

Thinking about changing my name.

OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
I love Frank Sinatra, but I didn't think of how weird it would be to have people calling me Old Blues Eyes on a forum. I only have about 60 posts, think I should change it while I don't have too many?

Comments

• OldBlueEyes2012OldBlueEyes2012 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 239
    And I just realized that there are probably about 7 different areas on the forum I should have posted this on. You'll have to excuse me, I'm still pretty new to this.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    if you are going to do it now is the time to do so, if i were in your shoes id also change "oldblueeyes" sig to tell what my new name was.
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    It's too late, you already dug that grave my friend. When the boxes start flying. They will know your name, but if you hurt them to bad. O B E, will remain a fixture. You came in this world with, that's how you go out, lol.

On another note, it must mean something to you, right. You choose it, I vote stick with it. If not, like Tay said now is the time....
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Keep your name... Who cares... If Frank was alive he'd kick your teeth in for just THINKING about changing your name, then he'd take you out for steak and eggs
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Yeah, I'd like to change mine, too, but I don't want to lose my post count....not that I've ever done anything about it..

Maybe Krebsie could step in here and offer a suggestion. You watching', Krebsie??.

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Just keep it,I have my middle name as mine not nowing when I made it my password to buy cigars it would be my forum name. I did not find the forum until a year later but it works. I think frank would want you to keep it lol.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Keep it!! Remember it's all about the booze, da broads and the moola...
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    So what you doing is telling a forum full of sharks that you do not want to be called OBE? Fail.... you are now permanently OBE bro lol. Sinatra ruless BTW
    Hahaha don't get me wrong, Sinatra is my favorite artist of all time. But for those of you who don't get the reference, it sounds a little... Questionable.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    Hahaha don't get me wrong, Sinatra is my favorite artist of all time. But for those of you who don't get the reference, it sounds a little... Questionable.
    Wait. Who DOESN'T get the reference?? If someone doesn't get the reference, their man card should be taken away. Seriously?

BTW, I asked my wife what she thought of when you mention "old blue eyes" and she immediately said Sinatra. So I'd say it's pretty much a universal thing.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    0patience:
    OldBlueEyes2012:
    Wait. Who DOESN'T get the reference?? If someone doesn't get the reference, their man card should be taken away. Seriously?

BTW, I asked my wife what she thought of when you mention "old blue eyes" and she immediately said Sinatra. So I'd say it's pretty much a universal thing.
    Agreed.

Especially on a forum of cigar smokers..
    ...I didnt get the reference... but i am under 25 and from a hick town.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    change it. you want to cut me.
    CutJune101 eh??
    Hays:
    0patience:
    OldBlueEyes2012:

Agreed.

Especially on a forum of cigar smokers..
    Alright awesome. Thanks guys, just wanted to make sure everyone was picking up on that. Haha