Home General Discussion

Anyone else feel the need??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
I always feel the need to have a even amount of the same stick. I I smoke one I have to buy another or simply give one of them away. Not sure if it's just me being anal but I just feel like they look better even and I can't stand looking and seeing a empty slot!!

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Yup...simply in case I need to share
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Yeah I feel ya there Lee, I smoke one then if I really like it I have to replace it and keep it in my humidor. Then I sit on it and stare at it in my humidor and can't decide it I want to smoke it.
  • reggie713reggie713 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,018
    catfishbluezz:
    thats exactly why i pair em up!
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I don't get too worried about it, but I do like to have at least 2 of most cigars. When I get down to one left of a cigar, I have a hard time grabbing it.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    I haven't gotten to the point of having mutiples yet so I guess my humidor would really bug you lol
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    RobIsSweet:
    I haven't gotten to the point of having mutiples yet so I guess my humidor would really bug you lol
    Lol yeah that happens starting out but I always like to have at least one for me and one for someone else! And if I don't have a even amount they just don't stack well lol
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    catfishbluezz:
    +1x1000x200
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Funny I like to have at least three of something. One so I can smoke it, and the other two so I can share and compare it. I have lots of pairs that I won't break up.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    kaspera79:
    Funny I like to have at least three of something. One so I can smoke it, and the other two so I can share and compare it. I have lots of pairs that I won't break up.
    same here!!!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    The Kid:
    kaspera79:
    same here!!!

I think I'm along the same line here. The only thing is the third one is to age and see how it is down the line...
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    The closest B&M to me is 110 miles one way. I solve the problem by buying them by the box from CCom.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Duke2:
    The closest B&M to me is 110 miles one way. I solve the problem by buying them by the box from CCom.
    That's horrible!!!!! Where do you live? Remind me not to move there lol
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    It's called Obsessive Compulsive Cigar-dor...

Many people have it... I'm with Kas that I tend to like to have UN-Even numbers in my humi, that way when I TRY the stick I will have an even amount left OVER.... Then.... I may never touch those guys again if they were good, for shame of breaking them up...

We meet every third Thursday of the month.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    for me everytime i take one or two out to smoke i feel like i need to go replace them .
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    I like twins. Both at once, preferably.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Lee.mcglynn:
    I always feel the need to have a even amount of the same stick. I I smoke one I have to buy another or simply give one of them away. Not sure if it's just me being anal but I just feel like they look better even and I can't stand looking and seeing a empty slot!!
    Yeah, well, there's always these considerations, too: Say it's something I have not tried. I want to buy two, because it takes two to properly evaluate. What if the first is tasty but has a bad burn, for instance. It deserves a second try. If it is tasty. then I don't want to have burnt the last. Soon as I find I like it, I want another in reserve. Say I find I don't like it. Someone else might, so it's time to give it away. Two are better than one any way you look at it.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    beatnic:
    I like twins. Both at once, preferably.

Oh wait, we're talking about cigars again, aren't we? Nevermind then. image