Home General Discussion

anyone heard from greg2648

robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
Haven't seen him online lately... just curious

Comments

• MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Bout, 2 days seen he was on for a little while, haven't seen much of sniper lately either!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    yea, Greg has been around but not posting. Glen is around too but not posting too much either. btw, when greg gets back on and does that bear trade stuff, I want another shot at him. I must redeem myself from the last round.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    jliu:
    yea, Greg has been around but not posting. Glen is around too but not posting too much either. btw, when greg gets back on and does that bear trade stuff, I want another shot at him. I must redeem myself from the last round.
    HAHAHAHA.......................SNOOB
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    I used to love you. This is getting a bit difficult at this rate
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    It's all good Jiunn, I just got a new 20ct.
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    uh oh. another clown vehicle
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    bandyt09:
    jliu:
    uh oh. another clown vehicle
    Well...I do need to stock with bandy candy first, but its ready at any given time.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    jliu:
    Good luck with that.

This is what Greg will do to you every time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Marker:
    jliu:
    Good luck with that.

hahah Marker what in the world was that?! I watched it and now I can't stop swinging my head left and right hahah. I was expecting some clip from the movie 300 or something. definitely not this! Either way, I do need to try at least with Greg. The man is nutso
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    jliu:
    Marker:
    jliu:
    Good luck with that.

hahah Marker what in the world was that?! I watched it and now I can't stop swinging my head left and right hahah. I was expecting some clip from the movie 300 or something. definitely not this! Either way, I do need to try at least with Greg. The man is nutso
    Dude, that was you getting Rickrolled! Classic.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Felt appropriate since Greg rickrolled him the first time. He will just do it again.
  • greg2648greg2648 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,422
    I heard from him.......Looks like he put a post in "trade, bombs, passes". Holy Shat.........
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    greg2648:
    I heard from him.......Looks like he put a post in "trade, bombs, passes". Holy Shat.........
    Guys I just saw a greg2648
    bump for bandy wandy jerkface. I'm trading with Greg again. me me me me me mememmememmememmemememme