Home General Discussion

Favorite Cigar Accessory?

2»

Comments

• Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    I have posted this many times now but get some vectron butane never had any issues since I started using with any of my lighters. I like my colibri hybrid lighter I got it on sale for 30 but they retail for 100. The nice thing about it is it's a torch and a soft flame in one I love it and the hardware on it is solid. Meaning the knobs for refueling.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Thank you Sir appreciate it
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    I love my perfecto cutter and my Ronson jet flame lighter.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Thought about this one for a while.
    Gonna play it smart and say my favorite cigar accessory is my wife. She knows how to clip my cigars, holds the matches or lighter for me to light them and most of all puts up with me smoking my cigars.
    Can't get any better than that.

And my next favorite is my Xikar Xi1 cutter that she got me.
  • jadeltjadelt Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 766
    Bigshizza:
    I need a suggestion for a good lighter...my freebie RP is crapping out. For under $50.. I know the butane makes a difference. I think I clogged the other with cheap stuff not planning on using that with a new lighter.BTW I have the above cutter, works fantastic.
    I have some nice lighters but the ones I use most of the time are from Walmart..... $2.97 and they are 100% reliable for a year now. Hard to find but the price is hard to beat. Someone on here turned me on to them.

Ronson Jetllight
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    Palio cutter... love it... wouldn't trade it for the world
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    jadelt:
    Bigshizza:
    I need a suggestion for a good lighter...my freebie RP is crapping out. For under $50.. I know the butane makes a difference. I think I clogged the other with cheap stuff not planning on using that with a new lighter.BTW I have the above cutter, works fantastic.
    I have some nice lighters but the ones I use most of the time are from Walmart..... $2.97 and they are 100% reliable for a year now. Hard to find but the price is hard to beat. Someone on here turned me on to them.

Ronson Jetllight
    Thanks seems a good option until I pull the trigger!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    Gaetano7890:
    I have posted this many times now but get some vectron butane never had any issues since I started using with any of my lighters. I like my colibri hybrid lighter I got it on sale for 30 but they retail for 100. The nice thing about it is it's a torch and a soft flame in one I love it and the hardware on it is solid. Meaning the knobs for refueling.
    Thanks for the help Gaetano. I will definitely try some of the fluid out and give the compressed a run as well.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    0patience:
    Thought about this one for a while.
    Gonna play it smart and say my favorite cigar accessory is my wife. She knows how to clip my cigars, holds the matches or lighter for me to light them and most of all puts up with me smoking my cigars.
    Can't get any better than that.

And my next favorite is my Xikar Xi1 cutter that she got me.
    But you did in essence call your wife an accessory, lol.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    My garage... along with all the shiny bits of steel inside, both two-wheeled and hand held.

• insomnniapbinsomnniapb Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 590
    My Xikar enigma lighter is a beast. I also love Xikar cutters of any kind, Very sharp!
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    If a Humidor is considered an accessory, mine is definietley my favorite. It's beautiful to look at, does its job extremely well and the aroma every time I open the thing is just heavenly. Other than that my Xikar Xi3 is a close second.
  • Cazzie13Cazzie13 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 48
    KCW:
    If a Humidor is considered an accessory, mine is definietley my favorite. It's beautiful to look at, does its job extremely well and the aroma every time I open the thing is just heavenly. Other than that my Xikar Xi3 is a close second.
    I love that smell when you open a humidor, I think i still remember the first time I opened it up and it smelled like the big walk in humidors at the local B&M, i might have teared up a little bit.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Cazzie13:
    KCW:
    I love that smell when you open a humidor, I think i still remember the first time I opened it up and it smelled like the big walk in humidors at the local B&M, i might have teared up a little bit.
    Yep, the aroma is delightful, and the feel of the seal, the way the air swooshes when you open it, that's cool too.

• RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    My 15 count hefador that GOLDY blasted me with. Every where I go, it goes.

• *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Bigshizza:
    jadelt:
    Bigshizza:

Ronson Jetllight
    Thanks seems a good option until I pull the trigger!
    Didn't read this until today. Bigshizza, if your still having lighter troubles, I can't agree more on the ronson jetlite idea. Just get one and either use it until you figure out what nicer one you want, or just use these.

I swap back and forth between the two jetlites that I have and a colibri single flame torch. You can find em online by searching for em, if your local walmart doesn't have them.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    My favorite accessory are my dogs. I'm not real picky about how they're cut, or how they're lit, but I love kicking it in the back yard with a cigar and my dogs. They complete the experience for me.
  • RobIsSweetRobIsSweet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 248
    Gonna have to say my balcony is my favorite accessory, I love sitting enjoying the weather and smoking a great cigar.