Home General Discussion

Best box under 100 bucks

sms419sms419 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 21
Mine so far has been Diesel Unlimited. Cant get enough of this stick.

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    Cuivari Reserva 4000
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    BAUZA made by Arturo Fuente. You can find a box of 25 Robusto below $100 dollar.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    rzaman:
    BAUZA made by Arturo Fuente. You can find a box of 25 Robusto below $100 dollar.
    well well it is Rip. Hi Rip. *shakes hand*
    Or how about way under 100 bucks? Check out today's ccom deal. corojo label house blend (blended by pepin) is 30 bucks for a box of robustos. With shipping, it shouldn't be anymore than 35 or 40 bucks.
  • Unthought_KnownUnthought_Known Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 454
    Padron 3000 can be had for about 100 bucks, and that's for a box of 26. For my money, that can't be beat.
    What's up Juin...shakes hand. Hello from Istanbul...drinking a cup of strong Turkish coffee, smoking a Cohiba Siglo VI and enjoying the view of the Bosphorus straight(both Europe and Asia side). I am truly a happy man and lost in Ottoman Empire history. Hope you are doing well.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    rzaman:
    What's up Juin...shakes hand. Hello from Istanbul...drinking a cup of strong Turkish coffee, smoking a Cohiba Siglo VI and enjoying the view of the Bosphorus straight(both Europe and Asia side). I am truly a happy man and lost in Ottoman Empire history. Hope you are doing well.
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    oh WOW. That sounds absolutely sublime. I'm very happy to hear that the trip is treating you well! Stay thirsty my friend. Wait... you're supposed to tell ME that. Fun travels!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Pardon k series are good!! But they will always be available... I would go for the mow little devils!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    anyone try Tat Series P? Boxes are like $65... personally, I've never had it, but I'm curious
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    JDN Celebracion coronas. IMO, the best "bargain" cigar on the market.
  • MarkerMarker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,524
    Diesel d.x $65 a box. CAO LaTriviata about $85 a box. My Father LB 1922 petit robusto $90 a box on sprinter.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    UHC Diesel, Shorty, AJ MOWPA, MOWPAM, Curivari reserva 4000, Black Market robusto, Ruination, Padron londres or 2000....there are plenty bro
  • jswaykosjswaykos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Assuming you meant 20+ ct box (and not, say, the Little Monsters), under or right at $100: Cain Daytona Padron 2000 Oliva V #4 (but good luck finding) Est. 1844 EPC Core EPC Core Maduro Brick House
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    oh WOW. That sounds absolutely sublime. I'm very happy to hear that the trip is treating you well! Stay thirsty my friend. Wait... you're supposed to tell ME that. Fun travels!
    I'm more of a Byzantine Empire kind of guy,, :O) enjoy Constantinople....
    LOL...I understand what you mean. I just visited the Hagia Sophia- former Orthodox Basilica, later a mosque and now a mesuem. I saw the same in Peru- first an Inca temple then a Catholic church, later a mesuem. Each time I visit a place life these, I ask myself was it really necessary? As a human being, we never learn from our mistake. I will post some pictures when I return home.
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    rzaman:
    LOL...I understand what you mean. I just visited the Hagia Sophia- former Orthodox Basilica, later a mosque and now a mesuem. I saw the same in Peru- first an Inca temple then a Catholic church, later a mesuem. Each time I visit a place life these, I ask myself was it really necessary? As a human being, we never learn from our mistake. I will post some pictures when I return home.
    The Kid:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    Cool that will be awesome,,lookin forward to seein them!!!
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    sms419:
    same here, I've bought 4 boxes of this stick. D.5 is the perfect size.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Diesel UHC, box of 30 for $100? I'll take that!
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    One of the best boxes I've bought for under $100 is the Padilla Miami 8&11 reissue from El Titan de Bronze.
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    jliu:
    Or how about way under 100 bucks? Check out today's ccom deal. corojo label house blend (blended by pepin) is 30 bucks for a box of robustos. With shipping, it shouldn't be anymore than 35 or 40 bucks.
    Yeah those house blends offer some helluva deals for anyone's taste. Cameroon, purple, or sungrown fit me.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro robusto. No question.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    rzaman:
    jliu:
    rzaman:
    I LoVE Istanbul. One of favorite places in the world. Such a wealth of history . Nice people also.
    To the topic at hand... san christobal del sols for me... or MF 1922 pettite robustos
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    BigT06:

I approve this message. Along with a box of Perdomo Lot23 Naturals. You can't go wrong with them in any fashion...

• nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Krieg:
    sms419:
    same here, I've bought 4 boxes of this stick. D.5 is the perfect size.

Just ordered a box of d.5 cant wait.
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    One of my favorite for under a $100 bucks is Te-Amo Maduro. Mexican Cigar that has always stayed the same for over the past 17 years that I have smoked them. Just a good reliable Cigar.
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    The Unholy Cocktail is one of my favorites!!!!!!!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    BigT06:

Where oh where can I get my hands on a box of these! Or at least a sampler, I don't see them on CCOM, would love to try them, I've heard great things!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    robbyras:
    anyone try Tat Series P? Boxes are like $65... personally, I've never had it, but I'm curious
    The P was the first tat I tried. I really enjoyed it, I'd like to give it another try now that I've had some others for it to stand up against, but I thought it was a great little smoke for about $4