Home General Discussion

Undercrown Flying Pig

scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
Halfwheel posted about it and pictures yesterday, I really really want one. Here's the link:

http://www.halfwheel.com/review-undercrown-flying-pig/

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    I second that motion!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I heard their release was only European market, but that's through the grapevine, so not sure how true it is
  • jasonusa1jasonusa1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 729
    Trident:
    I heard their release was only European market, but that's through the grapevine, so not sure how true it is
    Netherlands only.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    I posted about this a few days ago. I kinda want one.
  • jswaykosjswaykos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    I'm interested in the rarity of it, but I haven't liked the Undercrown THAT much, at least not enough to justify dropping $20 on one (per the box split price mentioned in the article). Plus, the review didn't make the smoking experience sound all the great, what with the draw being insanely loose and all.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    jswaykos:
    I'm interested in the rarity of it, but I haven't liked the Undercrown THAT much, at least not enough to justify dropping $20 on one (per the box split price mentioned in the article). Plus, the review didn't make the smoking experience sound all the great, what with the draw being insanely loose and all.
    Have you tried the corona viva viola?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    I really like the Undercrown and I love the size and feel of a flying pig so these are on my radar. I just hope they are not as hard to find. I don't see how a draw can be too loose. Maybe I just haven't experienced it to realize it.
  • jswaykosjswaykos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    NightHawk:
    jswaykos:
    Have you tried the corona viva viola?
    I haven't yet, but I've tried enough of the others and just haven't gotten in to them. Don't really feel the need to track down the one size I might like when there are plenty of other smokes in that price range I'd rather have, ya know? I certainly don't think it's a BAD cigar, just not my cup o' tea.
  • NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
    I like the corona much better than others. Much smoother creamier texture and richer complex flavors. A very good smoke!