Home General Discussion

Rodrigo Cigars

KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
Anyone try these yet? Got my in stock email and Just ordered my first 5pk on Sunday and they were sold out by Monday morning. I keep hearing good things about these sticks.

Comments

• The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    nope but like you hear good things,, i think robbyras did a review
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I've tried a few and liked them. The lancero was my favorite. Also La Forteleza is pretty nice, I received one in a Rodrigo sampler. Overall I'm looking forward to trying more from Rodrigo.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    glad to hear, i should be getting my 5pk of robustos soon. I bought the "Boutique" blend...g5.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    The Kid:
    nope but like you hear good things,, i think robbyras did a review
    The Kid is right! I reviewed the Boutique Blend a few months back... I liked the Boutique blend... Full body with nice complexity... the hybrid wrapper created some nice flavors... we had George on CigarChat as well... very cool guy... as joe said, i keep hearing that the Lancero is amazing... so I may have to look in to that... I'll be reviewing the Habano Claisco soon as well...

here's the review with some links to his site and so on... Rodrigo Boutique Review

Sorry I missed the chat rob, he is a sponsor of the one of the podcasts I listen to called Blowin Smoke. They keep talking about these sticks, figured I better try one. From what Ive seen from you guys, I wont be disappointed. George does seem to be a cool guy. He sent me a freebie stick in my package. That was very cool of him, he didn't have to do that. Wonder if Ccom will start carrying his sticks soon.
    nice review rob, can't wait to try this stick.
    Just bought another box of G5's....if u haven't tried these, u should....love this stick.
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    The Lafortaleza Cinco 5 is amazing. 5 Maduros and sold out damn near everytime I go to my B&M