Home General Discussion

how often do you..you know...

twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
Just wondering how often you all smoke.I try not to smoke everyday but i often find my self driving home from work thinking about it.So for me its probably 4 times a week at least.also what do you like for an everyday smoke .i try to save my goods for the weekends or special occassions.for everyday smokes i love the 59 factory rejects from newman get em for like @22 bucks for a mazo of 20.

Comments

• SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    With my work schedule, I get to light up about twice a week. As for an everyday smoke, it would be a Padron 2000 maddy. But thanks to the Visalia guys and all the awsome brothers here in the forums, I have had to buy a box of everyday sticks due to all the singles I still have to try.
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    I'd say about 4-5 a week. I'm still a n00b so I usually am trying something new every time which is fun. As far as an everyday smoke I don't know yet but I'm aching to try some AJ Fresh rolled since I've liked everything I've had of his so far.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    usually every night after work if its not too stinking humid and not raining.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    its all hit or miss for me. ive had a week or two without a single cigar but i have also had weeks where it was 2-3 a day.
    it all really depends.
  • Lift603Lift603 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 253
    I smoke 3-5 times a week. Every day on the weekend and once or twice during the week. Still a newbie so trying to smoke more to learn what I like and working on developing my palate.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Realistically, I only get 2-4 in a week. I want more, I just don't seem to be able to squeeze them in.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    kuzi16:
    its all hit or miss for me. ive had a week or two without a single cigar but i have also had weeks where it was 2-3 a day.
    it all really depends.
    +1
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Lift603:
    I smoke 3-5 times a week. Every day on the weekend and once or twice during the week. Still a newbie so trying to smoke more to learn what I like and working on developing my palate.
    Same here, probably 1-2 a week still doing research! It's fun, no hurry to rule anything out just yet.
  • jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    lately 2 to 3 a day
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    I aim at one every other day, after I get home from handball. But then I backslide and smoke the other days half the time too.

Right on -- Factory Throwouts # 59 clara and # 49 sungrown. Excellent daily smokes.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Every day, several times a day. Pipes and cigars.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    pretty much everyday for me.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Not as often as I'd like to
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    1 every 2-4 weeks. I am more in a collector phase than a smoking phase atm. Explains why I needed a cabinet so fast..
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    I usually only smoke on my days off. But have 4 days off a week. So about 8-12 a week. At the moment I don't have an everyday stick. But if I had to pick it would be Undercrown, AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro and I would add Ramon Bueso too.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    The amount I smoke is in direct correlation to my surroundings.
    On quiet evenings where the kids are gone and the wife is at her friends, a guaranteed cigar evening.
    Everyone home and everything to do, probably ain't gonna happen.
    So more often than not, a couple during the week and a couple during the weekend.
    But............if the Monster-in-law comes over, I will light one up, just to piss her and the useless brother in law off. ROFL!
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    It depends, there are days when I'll smoke 2-3 a day but with work going strong and the storms/heat have kept me from enjoying them with any regularity. On average I'd say 3 a week.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Mostly on the weekend, 2-3 per friday, sat, sun. Then I may or may not have one during the week!
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    jliu:
    kuzi16:
    it all really depends.
    +1
    +2, ive had one in the last two weeks, but a month or so ago i was smoking two or more a day for over a week.
  • JZerbyJZerby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    I have one about once a week. I don't have a lot of time and am still new so still trying a lot of stuff. I've found that my go-to sticks are the CCom purple, blue, and brazillian labels (depending on my mood) or the Verdadero Organics.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    On average 3-4 times a week if it's not to hot and muggy in the summer or to cold in the winter. Don't really have an everyday smoke. I still like buying samplers or the occasional 5 or 10 pack.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    JHewey:
    I usually only smoke on my days off. But have 4 days off a week. So about 8-12 a week. At the moment I don't have an everyday stick. But if I had to pick it would be Undercrown, AJ Fresh Rolled Maduro and I would add Ramon Bueso too.
    You liked the AJ? I love them man... And the Bueso really jumped out on me recently, and I could see aging potential with them.
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    catfishbluezz:
    JHewey:
    You liked the AJ? I love them man... And the Bueso really jumped out on me recently, and I could see aging potential with them.
    Loved the aj but I think I enjoy it more in the corona size.
  • WaterDemonWaterDemon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 269
    Everyday after work, or while at work...depending on what job I'm at.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    It's all on work or weather but not as often as I'd like to!!
  • nickiamnickiam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 603
    Most of the time its about 1 a day, sometimes 2. However, for the last two weeks i was back in ohio on emergency leave and it was over 100 degrees everday, so i think i had 4 or 5 the whole time i was home.
  • bionicjeffbionicjeff Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 15
    I work outside, so 3-4 times a day.