Home General Discussion

Forum Blend

VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
This kinda died off....just trying to throw it back out there, dog days of summer call for something to help us all get through.

Comments

• Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    +1,000,000

I imagine stuff like the Gala has people tied up planning though.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    i already have some cash set aside for when they are finished and come out. i know ill buy some. how could i not?

it wont be anything like what i wanted to do as far as the blend goes (considering i didnt vote), but its still cool to own them and know that people i know and respect blended it as a group.
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Vulchor:
    This kinda died off....just trying to throw it back out there, dog days of summer call for something to help us all get through.
    Agreed. We need to get this thing back on the rails.
  • J.S.J.S. Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 751
    I am, unfortunately a bit of a hit and miss on the forums. I get busy and I don't check for a couple of weeks and I think I miss a lot. I have heard of the forum blend but it seems like it as a long time ago. I think it would be intersting if something was in the works though.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Yes we still need to pick our binder.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    I gave up on it. Didn't think it was gonna ever happen, so I ignored it.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    0patience:
    I gave up on it. Didn't think it was gonna ever happen, so I ignored it.
    I say don't lose hope. They've been busy the last few months, and cigars take a lot of time to put together so I'm sure its just on the back burner.

The Ccom folks usually don't bring something up unless they can see it through.
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    I hope this gets done as well. I think its pretty neat.