Home General Discussion

finaly!

jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
I have found a club near me that I can appreciate, jnj cigars is starting a cigar club affiliated with big E brewry, tonight is the first meeting! I am excited! http://www.jnjcigars.blogspot.com/

Comments

• Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
    Sounds like it should be a great time. Let us all know how it goes!
  • jihiggsjihiggs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 468
    was a pretty good time. company was decent, good representation of some of the local cigar shops, some I didnt know existed. big e makes a pretty good beer too. ill go back for sure. this event featured don pepin garcia, they handed out vegas cubanas at the door. never had one before but it was very good! tasted similar to the oliva el cobre. big Es waffle fries are pretty good too! the 18th will be another meeting featuring CAO.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 682
    Dammit! I wish I would have seen this last night, James! I'm actually back in Seattle for the next 2 weeks, would have loved to tag along. Do they allow smoking indoors there? I was actually thinking of hitting the cigar store down by the pier this weekend; I want to finally try an Opus X or Ashton VSG, and would love to have a drink while I do so. Too bad I'll be gone for the 18th.

Russell
    awww damn! whats your availability look like next week? weather should clear out a bit by then.
    jihiggs:
    awww damn! whats your availability look like next week? weather should clear out a bit by then.
    Hard to say bud, depends on how much of a case load the Profs dump on us lol. My weekend looks good if that works for you. And I'll believe the sun will shine when I see it! Although Sunday night when we got in, it was warm and sunny, so I said to heck with it and fired one up right thean and there ;)
    im off work tomorrow, saturday I am free after about noon. im probly going to go see the new star trek and xmen tomorrow so let me know.
    Well for me bud I'll be in class Friday, so enjoy the movie! But Saturday afternoon sounds perfect. If you know a good B&M near Bothell that would be greAT; if not, I brought a selection this time as well ;)
    there is an ok shop in bothell, we could go there if you want. theres another shop in shorline that I wouldnt mind checking out, they are the ones that sponsored the event on monday. talked to the owner a bit, he seemed to know his stuff. want to tag along a little at see what we can see? the brewery might be open that evening for smokes in the back. ill check it out.
    jihiggs:
    there is an ok shop in bothell, we could go there if you want. theres another shop in shorline that I wouldnt mind checking out, they are the ones that sponsored the event on monday. talked to the owner a bit, he seemed to know his stuff. want to tag along a little at see what we can see? the brewery might be open that evening for smokes in the back. ill check it out.
    I pulled up the link the other day, that shop in Soreline looked pretty good! :D Check it out and get back, this is sounding pretty dang good :) I may find that Opus X or Ashton VSG after all.
    :( Bad news James. I just got saddled with a paper to write, due Monday, so am going to have to bow out :(

If the weather holds during the week, maybe we can at the least get together and have a smoke. Sorry bud
    awwwwww damn. dont got your number anymore, pm it to me? im free wed and thur next week.
    jihiggs:
    awwwwww damn. dont got your number anymore, pm it to me? im free wed and thur next week.
    PM sent bud ;)
  • rdnstnrdnstn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 991
    jihiggs:
    im off work tomorrow, saturday I am free after about noon. im probly going to go see the new star trek and xmen tomorrow so let me know.
    Saw the movie today, it was awesome. If you like Star Trek at all you won't be disappointed.