Home General Discussion

issues with orders

slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
i ordered a ten pack of the little borris and i never got charged or received them. now they are sold out. anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    I would call maybe you entered the cc info wrong...even so hope they still have them. I don't know how many they have stored away for their b&m if you could get one of those :/ .As for receiving them I think they shipped thurs so what I would be concerned about is the no charge part.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    slickric:
    i ordered a ten pack of the little borris and i never got charged or received them. now they are sold out. anyone else have this issue?
    Had this problem happen once... But I was drunk at the time so probably my fault lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    slickric:
    From my understanding of this, the Little Boris was out on a pre-order and the cc wasn't charged until they were actually sent out to those that were "lucky" enough to have their pre order accepted. An email was sent from the company letting all the "winners" know that the Boris were shipping and that there cc was being charged. If you signed up for a pre ordr on them but didn't get the email nor was your cc charged, you unfortunately, were not one of the "chosen" ones. They sold out on the pre order and never were available for a straight order.

Again, this is my understanding as I am not one to chase the "limited release" Tats.
  • slickricslickric Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 705
    does anyone know if they are going to get more?
    slickric:
    does anyone know if they are going to get more?
    negative, Pete Johnson denied the request for 1k instead of the allotted 500 boxes is what I am hearing.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    I was one of the "lucky" ones... i never got an emsil though... the called me a few days ago to let me know... they arrived today... posted pics in the "today" thread
    now i am ticked off. i didn't realize that you had to be chosen. this was a deployment gift to myself. Thats one of the series i have never had!! I don't think i will ever do business with that company again.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I was told I'm on the Pre order list and they are going by order.......... Still waiting, lol
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    slickric:
    now i am ticked off. i didn't realize that you had to be chosen. this was a deployment gift to myself. Thats one of the series i have never had!! I don't think i will ever do business with that company again.
    Since it was never mentioned and some folks may not know, we are NOT talking about Ccom here... it's another website... just so we're all clear...

As far as I know, and I don't have an special insight or knowledge of this company, the orders ad being fulfilled on a first come first serve basis... they are not randomly selecting or "choosing" orders... I put my order in on the first day they were available to pre order, which explains why my order has already been fulfilled... I think Chemforever is right that they wanted/requested more than they got... so they may have offered up 1000 pre orders but only received 500 boxes to sell... would be good business though to send out some sort of explanation email...

don;t loose hope yet though... I heard form them on Thurday, so they may still be getting through the orders...
    Im sure they are still going through the orders, I just hope I was one of the chosen few
  • CmtrashCmtrash Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 51
    Almost positive they are being handled on a first come first serve basis. I got a call confirming my order and requesting permission to charge my card on 7/3. Shortly after I had an email confirming shipment and yesterday they arrived. No complaints here. If you have any questions give the company a call.
    robbyras:
    slickric:
    Since it was never mentioned and some folks may not know, we are NOT talking about Ccom here... it's another website... just so we're all clear...

As far as I know, and I don't have an special insight or knowledge of this company, the orders ad being fulfilled on a first come first serve basis... they are not randomly selecting or "choosing" orders... I put my order in on the first day they were available to pre order, which explains why my order has already been fulfilled... I think Chemforever is right that they wanted/requested more than they got... so they may have offered up 1000 pre orders but only received 500 boxes to sell... would be good business though to send out some sort of explanation email...

don;t loose hope yet though... I heard form them on Thurday, so they may still be getting through the orders...
    Ditto. absolutely 100% NOT talking about CCOM
    Just emailed this other company, said my order should be getting processed today or tomorrow
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    nice to see that they havent gone through all of their pre-orders already. Hoping for some of these!
    To be clear they knew they would only be getting 500 boxes and I believe that if you pre-ordered you should get your shipment as long as your cc info was correct. If you didn't get a call or ship info yet I would contact them, botl have gotten quick responses to inquires from what I understand. Apparently they the person in charge allowed more pre orders than the owner wanted so there will be less available to the b&m to sell something like only 40 boxes left for the store but if you pre-ordered you should get shipment.
    Just got a call from them today my order is being sent out, and might I add very good customer service
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    big chunks:
    Just got a call from them today my order is being sent out, and might I add very good customer service
    Big, when did ya order?
    Around the 17th of June, they said I was up on the list and it took them over a week to get to me so I'm thinking they still got at least another week of processing