Home General Discussion

Great cigars and great company. Life is good.

Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 930
So, I had my best experience as a cigar smoker tonight. I haven't had a cigar in a couple of days. My local B&M is closed on Sundays, but there's one about a half an hour from me that is open. I've wanted to check it out for the longest time. So, me and a buddy went out there. It was amazing. This was the first real cigar shop I've ever been in. We walked into the humidor, and he had a huge selection. He even has his own blend made by Oliva. So, the owner comes in, and he was one of the nicest guys I've ever met. He asked what I liked, and gave me a few suggestions, and told us to make ourselves at home. My buddy, who has never bought any cigars, made his first big purchase. He bought seven cigars total, two of them being Padron 1964 Anniversaries, which he bought for me and him to smoke there. We get our sticks, and we have a seat in the lounge in front of the big screen, light up, and watch the Rangers' game. This was the first Padron I've ever had, and it was amazing. The owner shares a real passion for cigars, and you could tell instantly. I've rarely gone into a business and had someone sell me on their establishment like this guy did. We'll certainly be going back as much as we can. I ended up getting an AF Hemingway, Oliva Serie G, Oliva Serie V, Perdomo Reserve 10th Maduro, and a Rocky Patel Edge. I just thought I would share such a great experience with the community.

Comments