Home General Discussion

Moving!

catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
FYI...I am moving...and my new addy is off limits from trades, bombs, etc... Jason will be holding a large part of my collection in the meantime, as of Tuesday I will not be at the addy everyone has around here. Other then the general vicinity...no one on here will know the new addy, so don't send me anything. Unfortunately...I had a pacakge swiped this last week, and it was an expensive one...so please...don't send anything. I have two trades coming by Tuesday, then I will be gone. The fun part....the snipe bombs that will land.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

In the meantime...since i had a trade going out....why not? image

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVieaq0niYk

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    so Dustin. what up dogg. gotta give them what want. whats that G. gotta break em off somethin. hell yeah. and it's gotta be bumpin. city of BAKERSFIELD
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    so Dustin. what up dogg. gotta give them what want. whats that G. gotta break em off somethin. hell yeah. and it's gotta be bumpin. city of BAKERSFIELD
    That's right...represent the 09 cuddy... I'll be performing almost every weekend too
    Nice man. Things are lookin on the up and up for ya these days. Great to hear that man. Now go celebrate with a double bacon cheeseburger
    jliu:
    Nice man. Things are lookin on the up and up for ya these days. Great to hear that man. Now go celebrate with a double bacon cheeseburger
    Actually....tomorrow it will be mexican, then Saturday possibly my world famous cheeseburgers... I'll send you pics...you will freak
    Main reason I am posting this now is a package with smokes from L___ P______ got swiped... So I have a few showing up Sat it looks like, otherwise I have no clue when I will be here as my new job is out of town and I am taking gigs left and right.
    awesome dude. I'll have to make a trip down there to eat your food (I'll of course pay haha). And to have a cigar or two or three or ok i'll cap it at three.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    catfishbluezz:
    ...smokes from L___ P______
    LP? Hmmm...Large People? Lover Puffs? Lighting Panties? Lint Pancakes? Lazy Parties?
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    LP? Hmmm...Large People? Lover Puffs? Lighting Panties? Lint Pancakes? Lazy Parties?
    They were large panties.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    They were large panties.
    Justin, thanks for the clarification. I was trying, well actually NOT trying to imagine Dustin in Little Pasties..........

JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    They were large panties.
    God I wish....instead of a couple FFP and 9 toro....
    bandyt09:
    JHewey:
    SleevePlz:
    catfishbluezz:
    They were large panties.
    Justin, thanks for the clarification. I was trying, well actually NOT trying to imagine Dustin in Little Pasties..........

The dangly kind specifically....
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Bombing like a boss. I love it.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Moving is always fun ain't it.
    catfishbluezz:
    Actually....tomorrow it will be mexican, then Saturday possibly my world famous cheeseburgers...
    Sunday will be toilet drain snaking and Prep H.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    What no congrats on moving bombs? Lol guess you don't want us to wreck your new place huh
    Lee.mcglynn:
    What no congrats on moving bombs? Lol guess you don't want us to wreck your new place huh
    Its off limits....for a while.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Damn!! I'm in a bombing mood lol
    Lee.mcglynn:
    catfishbluezz:
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Damn!! I'm in a bombing mood lol
    Be careful what you wish for Lee... The A Team strikes hard, and The Wolverine runs rampant from time to time. Just wait till tonight...