Home General Discussion

Been a minute..

zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
Man been a while since I posted here I feel. Just been out on vacation and all. I see a new pipes section now too. Hope I havnt missed much besides the fact there are a ton of Noobs here bombing the shi* out of ppl here. Guess its still the same then..lol.

Pic I took while just relaxing for 2 weeks!

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Soooooooo jealous! Congrats to ya!
  • gripnripgripnrip Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 406
    zeebra:
    Man been a while since I posted here I feel. Just been out on vacation and all. I see a new pipes section now too. Hope I havnt missed much besides the fact there are a ton of Noobs here bombing the shi* out of ppl here. Guess its still the same then..lol.

Pic I took while just relaxing for 2 weeks!

Maui? If so..am sooooooo jealous as well!
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Yea, good guess! Was in Maui for a week then Honolulu for a week. Just sat out on the beach or on the balcony and enjoyed some smokes. Wish we had the weather down here in Houston like that!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    Nice man, really nice.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    phobicsquirrel:
    Nice man, really nice.
    x100
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Nice pic times a billion. I need a vacation like that. Enjoy.
    jsnake:
    Nice pic times a billion. I need a vacation like that. Enjoy.
    Yea it was wonderful and much needed. I'll get some more pics up in a bit. Just a beautiful place man.
    Black Sand beach area in Maui, towards "the drive to Hana"

Hotel Balcony in Wikiki

My wife and I at the ZOOO...
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Great pics and glad you had a good time. I love Hawaii (especially since I'm close to it) and have been there 4 times. Went to Maui on our honeymoon. If you haven't yet, check out Kauai too.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    dude, your killing me. My uncle lives in Hawaii and I've been meaning to go for years. I really need too.
    james40:
    Great pics and glad you had a good time. I love Hawaii (especially since I'm close to it) and have been there 4 times. Went to Maui on our honeymoon. If you haven't yet, check out Kauai too.
    Was there for 10 year anniversary with the wife as well, Yea I had some locals tell me to check out Kauai as well, its even more "slow-paced" than Maui, which I thought was perfect. Wikiki was like New York, but tons of more shopping and food choices there.
    phobicsquirrel:
    dude, your killing me. My uncle lives in Hawaii and I've been meaning to go for years. I really need too.
    Go man. I'm already trying to plan my next trip. I enjoyed it more than going to Europe. The weather was much better and better food choices IMO.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Welcome back! Nice pics.