Home General Discussion

Happy 4th Everyone

Alex SvensonAlex Svenson BlogAdministrator, Everyone, ForumsAdministrator, Moderator, Owners, Registered Users Posts: 1,204
Happy 4th to all our customers and forum members. Special thanks to all those who are serving or have served to help preserve this amazing country! I hope you all enjoy a special cigar today.

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    happy fourth! No work today woo hooo! I like your videos Alex. Often times, I watch it two plus times
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    Here is the new 4th of July "NUB" (JOKE) Happy 4th of JULY to all of U on this the greatest cigar forum on the web. Photobucket RED WHITE AND BLUE CGARS Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Happy 4th everyone, have a safe one and don't put a firecracker in your month thing it's a cigar lol
  • webmostwebmost Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,131
    Ribs and beer.

• 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    Alex Svenson:
    Happy 4th to all our customers and forum members. Special thanks to all those who are serving or have served to help preserve this amazing country! I hope you all enjoy a special cigar today.
    Thanks Alex!
    And thanks to everyone here and ccom, I will be enjoying a special cigar today.
    Happy Independence Day!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I bought a crap load of fireworks this year, and plan on smoking several cigars. You all have a good one as well.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Happy 4th to all BOTLs and the few SOTLs. Thank you to all of our srevice member retired and active duty who have served to protect this country and our freedom. Lets all relax and smoke something great.
  • JDHJDH Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,107
    0patience:
    Alex Svenson:
    Thanks Alex!
    And thanks to everyone here and ccom, I will be enjoying a special cigar today.
    Happy Independence Day!
    I'll second that - a great big THANK YOU to you, Alex, and your team at ccom for all the hard work you guys do for us cigar lovin knuckleheads.