Home General Discussion

Yep, I'm A Newb To The Site

JazboJazbo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
Whats up guys? Just thought i would drop in and say hi. I've been following these forums for a few months now, just now introducing myself.

My name is Jazbo from Mississippi, 37, and been smoking for a couple yrs now. I love my sports(Saints & Hornets), my toys(truck & bike), and my cigars(AF, AB, LP, Tats, and most anything by Pepin- dont have any experience with CC). I am a former Soldier of the U.S Army(21B- Sappers Lead the Way), but now am enjoying the civilian life.

Just wanted to say hi, and now that I have, I'll be checking in daily. Some of you guys my recognize me from another site, then again maybe not.

Till next time,
Jazbo

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Welcome and keep smoking
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Welcome bro. Whereabouts in Miss?
  • JazboJazbo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 16
    On the coast, Bay Saint Louis.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Welcome!! Glad to have you!
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Welcome. and PM to ya!
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    Ah, we just offices in Pearl, Magee, and Hattiesburg.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Welcome brother.
  • stadstad Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 386
    Welcome, you'll love this place.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    welcome. join some other forum. this one sucks
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Glad to meet you Jazbo, this is a great forum, we welcome you with open arms and open humi's. Thank's for serving and have a geat 4th bro.
  • josiahcoljosiahcol Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 70
    Hey welcome, this is a good place. Thanks for your service and keep on smokin
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Welcome dude. Mississippi is my home.. even If I am living in Ny now..
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Welcome to the forums
    Direwolf:
    What part of the SIPP you from?
  • LasabarLasabar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,457
    You joined in 2009 to the forums... You're not a n00b... you're a LURKER!!!!
    Yeah I saw last night when I posted, that I joined back then. Forgot all about this site untill about 2-3 months ago. So I been lurkin for a couple months now.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Jazbo:
    Direwolf:
    What part of the SIPP you from?
    Grew up in Clinton and Jackson
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    Welcome! Please post your address so I can mail you the New User Manual. This site is kind of tricky and the manual has a lot of tips and shortcuts. It also gives a detailed description of a lot of the unwritten guidelines and explains a lot of the games and charity donations we do around these parts. We send a lot of stogies to the troops in Iraq and Asscrackistan. There is a certain way that we have to do it, and the guys who head up that project have it down to an art. It details how that is done as well. You can PM me your address if you don't feel comfortable posting it. Good to have you here. Thank you for your service.
    Streater:
    Welcome! Please post your address so I can mail you the New User Manual. This site is kind of tricky and the manual has a lot of tips and shortcuts. It also gives a detailed description of a lot of the unwritten guidelines and explains a lot of the games and charity donations we do around these parts. We send a lot of stogies to the troops in Iraq and Asscrackistan. There is a certain way that we have to do it, and the guys who head up that project have it down to an art. It details how that is done as well. You can PM me your address if you don't feel comfortable posting it. Good to have you here. Thank you for your service.
    Yeah... nice try, maybe next time.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    hahah. really great attempt though
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Streater:
    Lmao that's pretty slick
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Jazbo:
    Streater:
    Yeah... nice try, maybe next time.
    Come on. You have to reward that kind of effort. Playing hard to get just makes it worse.