Home Ratings & Reviews

CAO Italia Ciao Video Review Up

kaelariakaelaria Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 572
This dense, pressed 5×56 stick offers a nice blend of flavors, comprised of a chocolate nuttiness with a touch of pepper on the draw and short finish. The draw is on the firm side, and it needed quick double puffs to get any smoke and flavor out. It had burn issues all the way down, requiring multiple touch-ups. Overall a medium bodied experience worth trying if you get a good deal on them. More in the video!

Comments

• njtrinh9njtrinh9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    You must have had a bad stick.  I smoked one with no burn problems nor draw problems.  I've had the Brazilia and Gold as well and I'd have to say that the Italia is my favorite. I'm still a noob so I can't fully distinguish all the aromas yet, but I did notice the nutty flavor.  I paired it with a Starbucks french roast with cream and a bit of sugar and it tasted like I was smoking candy. It left a long lingering flavor on my palate.  The construction was also top notch.  It was filled to the brim and felt heavy in my hand, but as I experienced, a nice draw.
  • MAJORdorMoMAJORdorMo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 356
    I'm surprised you didn't like it. I've smoked a few in Piccolo size and I loved them!
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Have one resting now for about 4 months
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    I liked CAO cigars when I was first getting into cigars, since then they just don't appeal to me. Chalk it up to evolving tastes I guess.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,048
    u said u got a little bit of pepper on the draw...dude...i just smoked this...omfg....the entire thing was like eating a hot tamale....i got spice and pepper through 3/4th of the stick before i ditched it...i do like a touch of pepper here and there ..but dam this stick just hit my never try again list...which sucks too cuz im a big CAO fan so far...but ill stick with my brazilia.!