What is in your pipe?

191011121315»

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Old Shenandoah Bootlegged to start the day
  • Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    flowbee:
    Hiya Amos,
    Its a blend I get at my local Store. What is Magnum Opus? Pm me your addy, I have a couple of boxes goin out next weekend :)

Magnum Opus is another of Russ's blends from that other site. Very Balkan / English blend, which is what I usually like. I was just curious as to whether the Lord William was an Aro, English, Oriental, or what. Wondered what your preferences were. Pipe tobacco is so diverse.
    Amos Umwhat:
    flowbee:
    Hiya Amos,
    Its a blend I get at my local Store. What is Magnum Opus? Pm me your addy, I have a couple of boxes goin out next weekend :)

Magnum Opus is another of Russ's blends from that other site. Very Balkan / English blend, which is what I usually like. I was just curious as to whether the Lord William was an Aro, English, Oriental, or what. Wondered what your preferences were. Pipe tobacco is so diverse.
    I have been veering away from the Aromatics, I am currently trying some Dunhill tobaccos. The Royal Yacht is fast becoming a favorite of late. I do also love the Frog Mortons Cellar, which is a Latakia blended with their own Whiskeys. Pm me you addy, I will send you a sample of what I am messing with. Piping is a very relaxing part of the tobacco hobby, for me anyway. I do love cigars, but this seems a little different at times
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    C&D Bayou Morning. nice but could use a bit more spice
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    DE Gatsby Luxury Flake, good stuff.
    Dunhill Royal Yacht!!