Home General Discussion

Pipe forum?

2»

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Can you guys pm me a couple forums or places you use for pipe information?
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    PM sent

Maybe it's the forums I hang around on, but it seems to me that a lot of pipe smokers, while knowledgeable about the pipe and smoking it, really don't know much of anything about the tobacco they smoke beyond what's printed on the tin. A lot of them don't know about plume vs mold, aging tobacco, how region affects the tobacco, how the blend varies yr to yr, etc; but if you tell them what kind of taste you prefer, be prepared for an avalanche of great info about new tobacco's to try
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Damn. I was already interested in pipes. Now even more. So I think soon I may end up with one.
    JHewey:
    Damn. I was already interested in pipes. Now even more. So I think soon I may end up with one.
    Can't wait to see the morning thread then
  • KCWKCW Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,253
    jsnake:
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Guy just put the bug in IT's ear and should hopefully have a page very soon depending on how busy they are.
    Thanks buddy.

Sweeeeet!
    Direwolf:
    JHewey:
    Can't wait to see the morning thread then
    Ha. So many pipes out there. I may buy a corn cob one to start with just to see. Then invest in a better one later.
    Direwolf:
    Can I get a PM too?
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    I recently got my first "real" pipe, and I really enjoy it. I would LOVE to have a pipe forum here on ccom. So far, Marker has been really helping me out with recommendations and such. Def a fun hobby, I just need more pipes so I can smoke more than once a day!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    BigT06:
    I recently got my first "real" pipe, and I really enjoy it. I would LOVE to have a pipe forum here on ccom. So far, Marker has been really helping me out with recommendations and such. Def a fun hobby, I just need more pipes so I can smoke more than once a day!
    Todd's back! Welcome home buddy. Glad to see you're enjoying your new pipe!
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    JHewey:
    Direwolf:
    Can I get a PM too?
    Sent
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Andrew Dzikoski:
    Guy just put the bug in IT's ear and should hopefully have a page very soon depending on how busy they are.
    Hell yeah. LoL I probably won't even smoke one but I'm excited that I might have gotten something done. I really need to get a life...
    Really enjoying looking at all the different pipes and tobaccos.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    OchoZacho:
    BigT06:
    Todd's back! Welcome home buddy. Glad to see you're enjoying your new pipe!
    I'm actually still on vacation till Sunday. Just checking in on the forums ;)