Home General Discussion

Replicas/seconds etc

JapilisJapilis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 11
Evening Gents..I normally just lurch and pick up on some great advice from you all, and i thought i would pose a question. What is your opinion on the seconds sticks. you know, the ones AJ "tossed to the side" cause the color was a little off to him. or Alec B thought there were too many veins,, whatever clever phrasing they choose to use. I just got some AB and AJ "seconds". So far i have not had any issue, not that i expected any. But i still feel like I'm justifying the sticks to myself.

Comments

• Amos UmwhatAmos Umwhat Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,523
    I've been pretty happy with most I've bought. I like to smoke a couple cigars a day, and no way I can afford to do this with daily premium-purchase-price cigars. I'm OK with this, as when I do smoke a true all-the-way premium, I enjoy it more than if I were making these a routine smoke. Also, you get to basically try out different blends at a reasonable cost, and decide what you like before making big purchases. Have fun! That's what it's all about:)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    it all depends on the reason for the cigar to be a second. good companies will only put out seconds that are cosmetic in nature. most of them are good compared to their "real" counterparts.