Home General Discussion

Let me reintroduce myself

jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
I have been MIA but still troll. I can't believe how many new people have joined our ranks and how insane they are in getting involved. I love the cigar hobby! Figured I should say hey to all the new guys and let you crusty old timers know I am still here.

This thing called life is keeping me busy. I took my ex back to court and got custody of my older boys this spring. With 4 kids at home I am crazy busy. I have school events, track, football, football camp in town, Football Camp at MU (GO M I Z Z O U ! ! ! !), ballet, Girl Scouts, and of course all my honeydos. Not only that but we are having a baby! Due date is December 25th and this will be our last kid.

Life is good and I am doing great. Family is great and with all my kids living with me I am truly blessed and always busy. Oh I almost forgot I became a grandfather too. (I am only 38!) My daughter is proudly serving in the US Navy and is stationed in Japan with her husband. Weird being a grandfather with my own baby on the way.

Anyways new guys I work at a railroad, love cigars, have a German Shepherd named Kaiser Baron von Richthofen Krell, breed ball python morphs, live in KC, love to BBQ while smoking, and of course 100% dedicated family guy.

I miss being on here regular and am going to try to do my best to post a little more. If you don't know me please drop in and say hi.

Comments