Home General Discussion

Any thoughts??

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
I'm contemplating on buying a box of the mow 52c's... I really enjoy the little devils and they agree with my taste. Just wondering if anyone has had both and what they thought.

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    I have had all three of them. The little devils are great little spicy things. I prefer the phalanx over the little devils and 52-c. The 52-c for me w very close to the MOW SE just with a chisel shape. The taste is great, you can't go wrong with the box.
  • buckeyecigarbuckeyecigar Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 500
    Lee - I think i have one or two of them, ill hook them up in the package im sending you
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    Lee, I picked up a bunch via the AJ Seconds. They're just unbanded, but are the same, chisel and all! Shoot me your addy if you want a few.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    Buckeye that would be awesome I really only need one to make a call since if I somewhat like it all of Aj's stuff gets better with age! I'm just wondering about the flavor profile really. And thank you for offering allsmokedup that's really nice of you!
  • blurrblurr Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 962
    Guess you have tastes like I do. I love all AJ stuff (almost), so I shelled out for a box of the 52c's. Hasn't been sampled yet and won't until they hit the 2to3 yr mark, but I'm an idiot like that in that I like all my smokes well settled down. I guess I'm just a nic sissy!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,228
    blurr:
    Guess you have tastes like I do. I love all AJ stuff (almost), so I shelled out for a box of the 52c's. Hasn't been sampled yet and won't until they hit the 2to3 yr mark, but I'm an idiot like that in that I like all my smokes well settled down. I guess I'm just a nic sissy!
    Yeah the searing retohale can really tear ya up sometimes lol but usually they get pretty good after about 6-9months of rest
  • allsmokedupallsmokedup Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 738
    blurr:
    I already tried 2 of my batch, and they're in the medium camp for me. I wouldn't worry about any crazy nicotine kick...