Home Non Cigar Related

RIP Henry Hill

skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
Former mobster turned FBI informant Henry Hill died yesterday following complications from a heart attack. His life in the Lucchese crime family was chronicled in the book "Wise Guy" which later became the basis for the film "Goodfellas". Hill was 69.

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    skweekz:
    Former mobster turned FBI informant Henry Hill died yesterday following complications from a heart attack. His life in the Lucchese crime family was chronicled in the book "Wise Guy" which later became the basis for the film "Goodfellas". Hill was 69.
    That was quite a movie.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Roberto99:
    skweekz:
    That was quite a movie.

+1
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    Awesome movie and cool character for a movie. He definitely lead an interesting life, but at the end of the day he was a crook AND a snitch, IMO. I'll save my RIP's for people that make an honest living.

Man, I sound like a grumpy old fogey don't I?!? lol
  • RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    Heavy:
    Awesome movie and cool character for a movie. He definitely lead an interesting life, but at the end of the day he was a crook AND a snitch, IMO. I'll save my RIP's for people that make an honest living.

Welcome to the club. :-)
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Heavy:

Cheats, liars, deceivers!! By cracky...! Guess I'm part of the group too...
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Janice Rossi in 2R is still a whore!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    A great book and one of my favorite movies. Is Donnie Brasco still alive I wonder?
  • StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    I saw this and was saying to myself, "I know this name, I know this name..". Then it hit me - the rat who squealed. One of my favorite movies though.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    skweekz:
    You mean "complications from a heart attack...imageimage "
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Snitches get stitches.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    y2pascoe:
    Janice Rossi in 2R is still a whore!
    lol,,,
  • Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 771
    Rhamlin:
    A great book and one of my favorite movies. Is Donnie Brasco still alive I wonder?
    Joe Pistone is still alive.