Home General Discussion

Myrtle Beach July 16-19

DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
Hey dudes. I'll be attending an industrial Hygiene class. Anyone out that way want to hook up and herf? Any suggestions on a good place to chill out after class?

Comments

• Medic45Medic45 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,886
    I'll be in Gatlinburg those times going to the beach in Oct
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Dang, you're going a week too soon! I'll be out there 23rd-30th.
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Medic45:
    Brother I love Gatlinburg, but refuse to go there in the summer, we always hit it up in the winter months, far less people.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    I don't think I'll be down that way during that time, but if that changes I'll let you know.

A good place to go to hang out is the Blarney Stone Pub at Broadway at the Beach. Upstairs there is a martini and cigar bar. You can have an adult beverage and smoke a cigar inside a building, what a novel concept! If she's still there, they have a great bartendress who will lean over the bar and light your cigar with a cedar strip. Great drinks also.

You can bring your own cigars or buy them there. A little pricey, but a decent selection for a bar.
    marineatbn03:
    Medic45:
    Brother I love Gatlinburg, but refuse to go there in the summer, we always hit it up in the winter months, far less people.
    We do Gburg at least 2 times a year spring and fall but this year we ar going summer since we're doing the beach in the fall but my wife and I will be going probably 1st week of dec to christmas shop lol
    YankeeMan:
    I don't think I'll be down that way during that time, but if that changes I'll let you know.

A good place to go to hang out is the Blarney Stone Pub at Broadway at the Beach. Upstairs there is a martini and cigar bar. You can have an adult beverage and smoke a cigar inside a building, what a novel concept! If she's still there, they have a great bartendress who will lean over the bar and light your cigar with a cedar strip. Great drinks also.

You can bring your own cigars or buy them there. A little pricey, but a decent selection for a bar.
    Cool info!!! Dire let m know if it's still there Pwease!!! They may think the saw me before lol
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    Medic45:
    marineatbn03:
    Medic45:
    We do Gburg at least 2 times a year spring and fall but this year we ar going summer since we're doing the beach in the fall but my wife and I will be going probably 1st week of dec to christmas shop lol
    As of right now, we are going back the day after Christmas for a week. We usually go once a year. Thats where we got married, and where the BEST breakfast place in the world is.
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Direwolf:
    Hey dudes. I'll be attending an industrial Hygiene class. Anyone out that way want to hook up and herf? Any suggestions on a good place to chill out after class?
    can you have them change the dates to sometime after I move just down the road from there? :D