Home General Discussion

What hidden gems have you found?

0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
With guys posting some of the things they have found at their local B&M, it got me thinking that it would be interesting to see what people have found hidden at their B&M.

The best thing I found was a Torano Tribute Maduro 2004. It was in a box with some Torano 1916s. Whether it was put there by accident at the factory or the B&M people stuck it in there because it was a Torano, I don't know. But for $6, I snagged it. LOL!

So what have you found?

Comments

• bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    Well I've found Tat La varites 2009, Tat Cojonu 2006 (not super hard to find but foudn them at a good price) , Avo LE 2010s and some 2010 Oliva serie V. Nothing too old or crazy. Although I did get a call from the my lounge saying they put out some Opus X stuff from 2010. Might need to go down and buy some :p
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    I bought out my B&M of the original Pepin blend of Pailla and DPG blue labels that were old as fvuck
  • scarlinscarlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,592
    One of my fav B&Ms has Ligas like crazy (Haven't been there in a while tho), used to have some Opus X's last last year, and Rocky's out the butt (Unica is the only one I like). A smaller place which rips most people off has some Viajes and Illusiones. Nothing super hidden though
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Wait till Andy (amz1301) finds this thread, he's probably good for maybe a whole page.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Hidden gem that I found? That's easy. You guys. Awwwwww. Tear
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    I've probably posted about all of these over time, but I'll try to list the ones that stood out. I recently found a half box of Oliva Master Blends 1 at a random little shop. At the lounge I typically go to, I've bought the RyJ James Bond 007 cigar from 2003, AVO 80th and 85th, LFD Salomon, Mysterio, and El Museo, the original blend DPG serie JJ, Aurora 100 Anos, 2008 Oliva V Maduro, and lots of current but harder to find cigars like LP's, OSOK's, and OpusX. I just heard that they may also have some Oliva MB2's still in stock (going to grill the owner next time) and I haven't even looked inside some of the drawers that they specifically say not to open. There are probably others, but those come right to mind.
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    jliu:
    That's the sweetest thing anyone has ever posted. Tear.
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SleevePlz:
    I've probably posted about all of these over time, but I'll try to list the ones that stood out. I recently found a half box of Oliva Master Blends 1 at a random little shop. At the lounge I typically go to, I've bought the RyJ James Bond 007 cigar from 2003, AVO 80th and 85th, LFD Salomon, Mysterio, and El Museo, the original blend DPG serie JJ, Aurora 100 Anos, 2008 Oliva V Maduro, and lots of current but harder to find cigars like LP's, OSOK's, and OpusX. I just heard that they may also have some Oliva MB2's still in stock (going to grill the owner next time) and I haven't even looked inside some of the drawers that they specifically say not to open. There are probably others, but those come right to mind.
    Oh you just make me sick. ROFL!!
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    I found an old smoke shop in San Francisco that still has half a box of Quesada 35th anniversary's. There were only 1000 boxes produced back in '09. Have to imagine they still have the same anoint I left them with.
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    Found the 5 Vegas Limitada 2008 and Tatuaje 2011 Halloween Wolfman. Just found some Diesel Unholy Cocktails with a 2010 date on the bottom. 5 bucks a Diesel isn't bad and they have 9 more
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    I know Shawn. I know. On a serious note, I just went to a BnM 20 min from me and found sharks. I bought a chunk. woohoooooo!
  • Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9Jay9 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 53
    Found a box of Quesada Oktoberfest this weekend. Not sure how hard they are to find, but have wanted to try one for a while and was excited to get the chance.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    bandyt09:
    Wait till Andy (amz1301) finds this thread, he's probably good for maybe a whole page.
    LOL, I just saw this. Off the top of my head...3 bundles of My Father LE 2010, a couple Limited Edition DPG Lancero Collection, LFD OYA maduro sampler, DC Maximus Stanford's 90th, Viaje Friends and Family, some Camacho stuff back from 04...
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    amz1301:
    bandyt09:
    LOL, I just saw this. Off the top of my head...3 bundles of My Father LE 2010, a couple Limited Edition DPG Lancero Collection, LFD OYA maduro sampler, DC Maximus Stanford's 90th, Viaje Friends and Family, some Camacho stuff back from 04...
    Dont forget the Padilla 1932's circa DPG,,;o)
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    bandyt09:
    Haha, forgot about those. Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Limitado. They've still got them in the humi. Big $$$ though.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    bandyt09:
    Haha, forgot about those. Padilla Signature 1932 Oscuro Limitado. They've still got them in the humi. Big $$$ though.
    Don't forget about these: Perdomo ESV 1991 Nobleza Cameroon Tubo
  • VisionVision Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,701
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    I know Shawn. I know. On a serious note, I just went to a BnM 20 min from me and found sharks. I bought a chunk. woohoooooo!

There is a b&m near me that has Sharks and another box of Anejo... Which I don't know... That are about 7 inches long. 12 each..... Is that a good deal?

Edit! Well I just looked them up.... Most places want 18-20 each..... Yea a good deal
    Vision:
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:

There is a b&m near me that has Sharks and another box of Anejo... Which I don't know... That are about 7 inches long. 12 each..... Is that a good deal?

Edit! Well I just looked them up.... Most places want 18-20 each..... Yea a good deal
    ya sounds like a great deal. I'm looking to get more (a box preferably). Nice find Vision. You should go grab yourself some. I really liked it.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Clearance for 1 dollar biznachees! SCORE!
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    bandyt09:
    amz1301:
    The Kid:
    amz1301:
    bandyt09:
    Don't forget about these: Perdomo ESV 1991 Nobleza Cameroon Tubo
    Shhh, trying to keep the list short in case the wife reads this, lol. Big thanks to you and Joe for the heads up on these.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    I was at a b&m and saw my father le 2010 a full box and a open box but he wanted $40 a cigar I told him to pound sand
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    LOL...that is a rip off price for a my father 2010. It is a good smoke but I will go for a aged Padron 1926 80th with that price range or a good Cuban.
    big chunks:
    I was at a b&m and saw my father le 2010 a full box and a open box but he wanted $40 a cigar I told him to pound sand
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    When I visit Andrew...I am going to visit his local B&M. They have some great hard to find selection.
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,290
    danielzreyes:
    Clearance for 1 dollar biznachees! SCORE!
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    DEALS BRO! SWOOP`EM ALL UP