Home General Discussion

Finally created my own account :)

2»

Comments

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    webmost:
    Hey I just love the page on your web site where there's a pic of you on granny's lap and another of you on granpa's lap.

That's my fave page ;) thanks for checking out my website!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Cool...this makes it easier lol... I'll shoot you a PM later tonight Nikki
    jliu:
    This is a boys club. No girls allowed. Throw rocks at them. Jk haha. Hello and welcome
    I'm not worried, I hear you throw like a girl ;) Jk thank you for letting me hang out with you guys
    catfishbluezz:
    Cool...this makes it easier lol... I'll shoot you a PM later tonight Nikki
    Lol, agreed. Sounds good
    james40:
    Mucho Gusto. Welcome to the forums.
    Thank you :)
    90+ Irishman:
    WhoDeyGal:
    90+ Irishman:
    WhoDeyGal:
    Just wanted to let everyone know that I created my own account. That way there is no confusion with us both posting under T.J. Armstrong :) -Nikki
    Nikki it's a pleasure having you join us, thanks for all the support and glad you joined us... One of us. One of us. One of us.
    Thank you for having me Brett :) When is your next class?
    No problem Nikki, planning on Tuesday evening but just had an accident so I'm not sure if things are going to be affected. I'll post Whats up in the Classroom thread.
    Sorry to hear that Brett.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    T.J. Armstrong:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    Lol, that's just what I do.
    But I love you like family despite your downfall, lol

Much appreciated brother! I'm just glad she can love me even though she's a bengals fan.
    The Bengals still have a team?
    Luko:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:

Much appreciated brother! I'm just glad she can love me even though she's a bengals fan.
    The Bengals still have a team?
    Of course. Better than ever.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Welcome Nikki, good to have you. Don't mind this bunch of slobbering neanderthals...we do our best, but there is only so much that can be done to suppress our inner cro-magnon.
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    j0z3r:
    Welcome Nikki, good to have you. Don't mind this bunch of slobbering neanderthals...we do our best, but there is only so much that can be done to suppress our inner cro-magnon.
    +1 Nicely put
    j0z3r:
    Lol, thank you and no worries. Just glad to able to share the hobby with you guys.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Welcome to the Forums, Nikki hope you enjoy your time as a SOTL!!!
    MVW67:
    Welcome to the Forums, Nikki hope you enjoy your time as a SOTL!!!
    Thank you, Mike! I'm sure I will :)
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Welcome aboard to you and TJ. Wow a guy misses a couple of weeks and EVERYTHING changes! What are yours and TJ's favorite sticks?
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Welcome to the asylum, Nikki. Always good to have a few SOTL's on board to sorta keep us animals in line..... :-D
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    jlmarta:
    Welcome to the asylum, Nikki. Always good to have a few SOTL's on board to sorta keep us animals in line..... :-D
    +1. PM to you Nikki.

Hahah, thank you and I'm not sure if I'll be much help keeping you animals in line as I might just add to the zoo ;)
    laker1963:
    Welcome aboard to you and TJ. Wow a guy misses a couple of weeks and EVERYTHING changes! What are yours and TJ's favorite sticks?
    Thank you. We are still learning and trying all the different types, so can't quite pin point a favorite as of yet. I definitely liked my very first one, Moontrance, but like non infused as well. T.J. seems to like the Cameroons, but we're still so fairly new :)
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    laker1963:
    Thanks! It's still a long learning process for us, but there have been some great Cameroons i have tried, but also liked some others too. Nikki likes the infused, but I love the fact that she has tried them all and likes other ones too. In fact, headed to smoke now :)
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    WhoDeyGal:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:

You mean you're lucky I love you because you're a Steelers fan, lol
    If you read the bylaws, there is a strict policy against Steelers fans joing this forum. I'm just sayin.....
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    OchoZacho:
    WhoDeyGal:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:

If you read the bylaws, there is a strict policy against Steelers fans joing this forum. I'm just sayin.....
    Bengals fans always trying to run the victors out... Should be another exciting year in the AFC North... At least at the top half, looking down.
    OchoZacho:
    WhoDeyGal:
    T.J. Armstrong:
    marineatbn03:
    T.J. Armstrong:

+1 love it!