Home General Discussion

New Address

The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
Gentlemen, I have been at a new address for quite some time now and have been reluctant to give it out on a mass scale. However, this recently became an issue due to the baby mama drama in my life.

So then - for those of you who keep copies of the magical Bork O Dex (which we all know DOESNT EXIST ;-) and for anyone who has my old address in Warrensburg... please pm me if you would like the new address to avoid any more confusion in the future.

Thanks fellas!

Comments

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    And for those thats got Sniper's old Warrensburg address, shame on you. Go cry
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Is the baby mama at the old address? Just askin', no reason...I'd never advocate for real bombs being dropped, lol
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Ken Light:
    Is the baby mama at the old address? Just askin', no reason...I'd never advocate for real bombs being dropped, lol
    No no no fellas - I still call that the crib, because its where my babies sleep!

Now then, if we could time any old ordinance you may have laying around in the garage for the right weekend mebbe... LOL I KID! I KID! :-)

• *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Pretty sure I have this. Is this the same address that you've been at since before christmas or is this a more recent move?

just trying to stay current
    *Petey*:
    Pretty sure I have this. Is this the same address that you've been at since before christmas or is this a more recent move?

ya it is Boyd. I can confirm that.
  • *Petey**Petey* Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    jliu:
    *Petey*:

ya it is Boyd. I can confirm that.
    right on thanks man
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I didn't want to start a new thread, so Glen The Sniper, I hope you don't mind me bippity bumping this thread and using it.

Just like the title says, I have a new address as well. I'm involved in a few passes. For the people who started the pass that I'm in, I'm sure I gave you the new addy already. For those who don't have it sorry, as I forked up a lot of $ on my new mail box.
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    danielzreyes:
    I didn't want to start a new thread, so Glen The Sniper, I hope you don't mind me bippity bumping this thread and using it.

Just like the title says, I have a new address as well. I'm involved in a few passes. For the people who started the pass that I'm in, I'm sure I gave you the new addy already. For those who don't have it sorry, as I forked up a lot of $ on my new mail box.
    For those of you that don't have it, I could care less about Daniel's new mailbox, if you know what I'm sayin' and I'm just sayin' is all........

bandyt09:
    danielzreyes:

For those of you that don't have it, I could care less about Daniel's new mailbox, if you know what I'm sayin' and I'm just sayin' is all........

I don't care either. I care.
    32 posts just within today. none of them are padding either.