Home General Discussion

Cigars in Dearborn

JZerbyJZerby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
My wife and a couple lady friends are going to Dearborn next weekend for the Arab festival. One of her friends is Muslim and so every year she gets the girls together and they go there. I googled it and didn't find a whole lot, but are there any good tobacco shops in Dearborn where I could ask my wife to stop off at and pick up anything unique? I found one place, Le Cigar Dearborn or something like that, that sells a TON of cool stuff, but that might not be near where they are.

Anyway, anyone know of anywhere to get cool stuff around that area?

Comments

• TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
    Dude, I am assuming you mean Dearborn Michigan. That's about a 20 min drive maybe a bit more from my place. I guess it depends on what kind of sticks you are looking for. Rare? HTF? Send me a pm bro and I can direct you to a bunch of places that I have been to that have a great selection. Are you coming with her?
  • JZerbyJZerby Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 122
    Trident:
    Dude, I am assuming you mean Dearborn Michigan. That's about a 20 min drive maybe a bit more from my place. I guess it depends on what kind of sticks you are looking for. Rare? HTF? Send me a pm bro and I can direct you to a bunch of places that I have been to that have a great selection. Are you coming with her?
    Indeed I do mean Dearborn Michigan. Shoulda been a little more specific. I PMd anyway!
  • TridentTrident Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,005
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    i bet they have some great hookah ish toooooo!!!!