Home Non Cigar Related

Just registered my oldest for Kindergarten

aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
Oh boy.... feeling old already. For those whom have endured this next leap forward, what should i expect, do, fear, etc.?

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    aeon_spiral@yahoo.com:
    Oh boy.... feeling old already. For those whom have endured this next leap forward, what should i expect, do, fear, etc.?

Do, fear and expect everything... I reckon I'll keep you in my prayers, too.
    With Gabe it was a phone call everyday, but this was before we realized he has Aspberger's. Expect to buy plenty of extra supplies, such as Kleenex, hand sanitizer, yada yada. Stock up on candy for holiday parties. Invest in Band-aids and neosporin. He11, just give me a call and we'll discuss it.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Expect some really cool art!!! :-) Make sure you save it ALL! And take lots of pics at every given opportunity - they turn into GREAT blackmail material when they become teenagers. LOL

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    Wife and I did the same for ours. Its her 3rd kid, but my 1st----happy day, and sad day. Life is flying.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Congrats on catching ever cold that comes to school lol.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    I'm in the same boat as you are brother. My son will be starting Kindergarten this year. Good luck.